• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was limited to who could go with who, because Mina had three guys she could not end up with, two were her brothers and the third was Mykel.... So I had to adjust it to make things work and somebody wanted me to pick randomly anyways, so I went for it

Thanks everyone! Soon, I'll get the in character thread up… Still trying to figure out how we are going to keep up on what day this..... I need to get something made....

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof well you could do what me and a couple other people did, were totally in love with people we can't have.... Should make things rather interesting.... We can also switch your arrangement was someone else also, a few people that they didn't care so

Reiia silver Reiia silver You might wanna see if the controller of Aelina and Rycherd are okay with your arrangement with Razzel, just so they know what they are getting into. They might be expecting somthing different after all.

It is very possible that I'm a bit too late to the party...but is it possible for me to create a knight? Of what Kingdom, I've yet to decide on. It's like 7 AM here and I really need to sleep, haha.

Seeing all of you guys collaborating with each other makes me want to join in! So, is there anyone who wants to establish a relationship with Myrrh?

Vance is finished, and posted! Feel free to check him out.

And I'd totally be up for establishing a relationship between him and Myrrh if you'd like. He has traveled far and wide, after all.

Last edited:
So he´s southern, that means he´d be serving Maria right? (And her brother obviously) Though she IS all work and no play and she definetly would NOT accept somebody acting like a bodyguard to her. XD But she´d appreciate somebody protecting her younger siblings.

Yup, Vance is the personal knight for the Southern Royal Family. =)
"I am sworn to carry your burdens..."

I don't think Maria has to worry too much about him being clingy and overprotective, haha. Not his style.

Yup, Vance is the personal knight for the Southern Royal Family. =)
"I am sworn to carry your burdens..."

I don't think Maria has to worry too much about him being clingy and overprotective, haha. Not his style.
Other than that, well, shes not the best to relax around. She is very focused on her tasks and a too tactical thinker to relax. Also she's not good with feelings so she tends to avoid them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back