• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Haha, nope. Vance is going to be eating whatever Myrrh fancies making at the time, whether he likes it or not. The only instances where someone can dictate what she's cooking, is if they're challenging her to make something using a specific ingredient, like apple butter or muscovado sugar if you want her to make desserts. It's dares like those that really excite her, since she enjoys expanding her horizons and sharpening her skills in culinary.

Ooh, in that case, he'd definitely pout a bit until he actually tasted what she cooked. Still though, Vance genuinely can't tell the difference between sugar and salt. If he ever gave her a 'challenge', the end result would be a monstrosity of epic proportions. Although, he does have a pretty creative mind...maybe he'll surprise her, haha.

Myrrh's cooking can be anything, ranging from straight-up heavenly to downright disgusting. It depends, really. Of course, she only feeds her... "experimental" dishes to friends and colleagues. She doesn't actually feed them to her "customers", i.e. the royal family and other such high-ranking people of society unless she's in a good relationship with them. Who knows, Vance may become someone who she'll give her more... unsavory food.

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

Last edited:
Myrrh's cooking can be anything, ranging from straight-up heavenly to downright disgusting. It depends, really. Of course, she only feeds her... "experimental" dishes to friends and colleagues. She doesn't actually feed them to her "customers", i.e. the royal family and other such high-ranking people of society unless she's in a good relationship. Who knows, Vance may become someone who she'll give her more... unsavory food.

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

?

Woahhh, we do?

Oh crap, literally just noticed haha. I can change Vance's name if you'd like, Vance. I just really like Vance, but if Vance confuses you, Vance, then I can change Vance from being Vance. :)

Last edited:
My character’s name was going to be Vance to keep things simple.
Uhm, you´re character will be the eldest western prince right? He is supposed to marry my character Maria, eldest of south, so i am VERY curious to see what you come up with ^^ I was already worried since her spouse wasnt up but since i now know you didnt abandon us, take your time :) Once he´s done, im all up for imagining how they´d get along, its always fun.

awwww I was looking forward to the confusion :c
jkjk
but well, it was funny while it lasted :3c

Uhm, you´re character will be the eldest western prince right? He is supposed to marry my character Maria, eldest of south, so i am VERY curious to see what you come up with ^^ I was already worried since her spouse wasnt up but since i now know you didnt abandon us, take your time :) Once he´s done, im all up for imagining how they´d get along, its always fun.

I’m still here, just working a weird schedule. I’ll be making my cs tonight or tomorrow at the latest. I also look forward to seeing how our characters get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back