• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy feuding kingdom - out of character thread-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aight, I think synergy would go good with either your character or the West elder princess. Maybe the east, but haven’t seen it.

I kinda think Aeryn and Rycherd would b a good pair. Though maybe not. I just want her to be with someone one at least the same age as her

FireMaiden FireMaiden would Mina and Aeryn be close sisters? I've been meaning to get all the west people in a group chat so we can chat about things, but I'm running around wild trying to get things taken care of

In terms of others...I dare say the younger fire princess might go well with the younger winter prince. If, we get the winter prince’s concept well enough.

I think that they will come up with a good concept for their character, you might want to watch how you sound because that might come off a little rude. suzu suzu they can definitely be mixed!

in that case, I think Reon and one of the younger princesses would make a nice pair!

I put a little bit about Mina for her history, but I'm still working on it. so people will have to let me know if they want to pair up with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back