• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ferality [OOC][OPEN]

Raku

Four Thousand Club
Sauron City was never a real nice place to live in the first place, but recently it's gone past "not nice". For the past few weeks there have been riots going on left and right. Most of them seem to call excessively violent actions made by law enforcement their purpose. They do have a point, the SCPD has been a little more aggressive than they should be. However, there are some riots that have a deeper, more controversial meaning. With the help of a few hacking groups, some information was released about Project Z. Project Z is a government run project who's make a biological weapon that would turn the effected into what would be called a "zombie". These "zombies" revert back to more feral, animalistic, and aggressive instincts. They will attack those who are not infected or turned. The only way to be "infected" with this is by having it directly introduced into your system. Examples are bites from turned, bites from an infected, or injection. The government planned to use it on enemies to make them turn on each other. Well, let's just say that's not gonna happen. Sauron City held Project Z's headquarters, so it was no doubt that it be the worse here. Outrage swept across the city. Some people must not have read the fine print and thought the government planned to use it on the people of the city, not enemy soldiers over seas. More riots started up at these sites and it going to end well. Unfortunately, specimens of Project Z that were being transferred from lab to lab got caught up in the riots. This same thing happened in several other cities across the country. You know what happens next, and this is where I leave off.
Alright, welcome to the OoC! Just a some rules before we start.

1. All RpN rules apply.
2. No godmoding
3. Romance is allowed, but steamy scenes (if there may be any) must fade out
4. Cursing is allowed, but don't get excessive

2 more things. If you wish to, you can have more than 1 character, but no more than 3. Also, if you want to have some kind of relationship between each other's characters you should start PMing each other now.

IC - Ferality [IC][OPEN]

CS - Ferality [CS][OPEN]

Last edited:
I don't have a preference. I'll probably be using Skye again. Perhaps we could do both plantigrade and digitigrade? Whichever you happen to find a better pic for?

I prefer plantigrade but you shouldn't make a specific one to go with so that everyone could be happy. So let the roleplayers choose which one and have both =]

Thanks for your inputs. It seems like both was the overall choice. I'll get working on the CS soon

One character up. He's a cute little white fluff ball. I'll get number 2 (and maybe 3) up tomorrow.

Quick question - is it allowed to include countries in personal history since my character has German background. Of course I will change the country name.

Quick question - is it allowed to include countries in personal history since my character has German background. Of course I will change the country name.
Yes you can. This is set in a fictional city in the United States by the way.

Okay. Then he won't have the gun. I'm thinking that if Adrian(or anyone else in the RP for that matter)'s family was religious then they could've met at the Church at one point or another.

OoC. Well, I can tell you right now I don't think any of my characters are going to be religious

Just a reminder, you can have more than one character. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back