• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fen's Hunt for RodyDeku.

FentasticFen

Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ
G'day! I've got an itch; that itch involves a role-playing partner to indulge in the sweetness of a rare-pair: RodyDeku. A sole movie sufficed to leave me absolutely, maddeningly, hooked — and I'd love to farther explore their relationship dynamic.

Of course, it's LGBT+ friendly; the romance factor is expected, yet not mandatory. Let us find out how things flow, work out, and marvel us with a few plot ideas, shall we?

I'd playing the role of Rody Soul whilst you the one of Izuku Midoriya. But it isn't completely set on stone, for I'm open to switch if the reverse is to your interest / comfort.

I am not particularly picky on post length, as long as the story flows and we give each other enough to work with for a response! I'm rather flexible on schedules, as well, as we can stay on this platform or move elsewhere if wished.

I've got some ideas in mind! Some spoiler-free, others not so (quite not so). As I'm also open to your own ideas!

Let's have fun, shall we? Answer here, or shoot me a PM! (Forgot to add: you must be 18+, out of compatibility comfort!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back