• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern female x female / literate / plots, cravings

vastness

coke is my addiction
Hi everyone,

I'm a twenty years old girl that currently lives in Seoul, and craves roleplaying in general just as everyone on this site I suppose. I'm looking for a partner / a few partners that are interested in starting a new roleplay with me. I like to dive into the roleplay straight from the beginning, a little plotting beforehand just to get things settled, and then broaden the story while we are writing. So we will have an ooc chat for plotting, and a normal chat for the roleplay, and yes I need some plotting, I love some plotting. I'm fine with nearly every genre if the story catches me. I have some ideas on the hand, but if you have this one idea you really want to write out, and think I might be the person for it, just go for it, and shoot me a message. I reply nearly every day, but if I'm having a busy week, I might just reply maybe around 3-4 times, probably more often during the weekends. Also, I really crave female x female roleplays right now so I will stay with these for this thread.

i. the lady and her maid: Muse A comes from a lower middle class family, and when she is announced to be accepted as the lady's maid for the countess' daughter, her whole family is out of their mind except from Muse A who does not seem to find a lot of interest in a maid's job. However, Muse A accepts her fate, and moves into her new work place. The life as a maid is hard work, and Muse A needs time to settle into her new life, but the more she gets to know her lady, the more she realizes they connect on a deeper level than she had expected.

i. roommates: Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A’s bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B’s chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.
(plotsforall.com)

iii. road trip: Muse A finally cashed in their adventure fund for the road trip they’ve been dying to take. After a few hours of cruising, they stop at the last gas station for several miles. As they’re heading to the register to pay for the fuel and snacks, they realize that they forgot the pump number and head to the glass door to peek outside. To Muse A’s shock, someone is stealing their car. Muse A runs out of the convenience store, but it’s too late to stop the thief from getting away. Muse A calls the police to make a report, but the nearest station is 3 hours away; there’s no telling how long it will take for an officer to arrive. Muse B, drives by, overhears Muse A’s story and kindly offers to give them a lift. Muse A isn’t sure about accepting a ride from a stranger, but Muse B seems nice and they really don’t want to hang around the gas station til nightfall.(plotsforall.com)

iv. cherished: In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their Cherised One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the ‘offense’ and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of ‘the Disgraced’ as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities. Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations. (plotsforall.com)

v: home sweet home: When an experiment with a new medicine against schizophrenia went wrong
as hundreds of test objects escaped, and took a virus, that had unexpectedly come with the medicine, into the outer world, it resoluted into a new era: the era of pain and death. Inflicted humans and animals don't have themselves under control, since the virus attacks their brain, and they can easily infect other living creatures by exchanging body fluíds. Humankind has seemed to come to an end. Muse A was lucky enough to have a father that worked as a scientist, and saw what was coming. So the family bought a shelter and escaped. Five years after their shelter is overrun by some rogues, and their parents get killed. Muse A is able to escape. However, what they don't know is that five years later, only 12% of all humans had survived, over 50% are dead, the others in a state that doesn't match their former self at all, also called "the Doomed". They run away, and the only place that comes to their mind is their former house. But when they arrive there, and open the front door, they realize they don't seem to own this place anymore. Muse B has made themselves comfortable in Muse A's former home.

Last edited:
Oh my. All these seem quite fun to do (4th being the least interesting, but thats my opinion.)

I'm 20, female, from Canada, and just as you are, looking for roleplayers. I'd love to join you, though, I've only one concern. Things might get too risque for this site, I feel. Other than that I'm all for these sorts of roleplays ^-^

vastness vastness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back