• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✧ ᶜᵘᵗᵉfemale roles ✧

sorcier

il mio fioré
zl7jtg.gif

348gkr8.png

inspired by Zico's "She's a baby" ✧ seeking female ✧ mxf // fxf

Beautiful, charismatic and effortlessly charming━ it was hard not to fall for Muse A. It seemed like the day they met, Muse B had fallen under some cruel spell. Not wanting to be just another guy that's fallen for her looks, Muse B kept his secrets to himself and it wasn't long before the two were always together. As... friends. Often looking after her, chasing perverts away, carrying her home on his back━ the memories between them were endless.

Muse B is going to do it. He's going to confess to her. But when he arrives to meet up with her, she's already standing with... someone else. They're holding hands, looking up at each other affectionately. Muse B approaches the two and Muse A introduces this new guy as her boyfriend. But there's something very odd about this new man in her life... Muse B isn't going to let her be stolen away again.

Author notes. I am looking to do this idea twice. Meaning, I am looking for someone to play the female role for me in one version. And the male role in another story, with someone different.

219cop.gif

looking for a muse b, female ✧ mxf or fxf✧ romance, angst

Partner @yoongi Muse A is a delinquent, a yankee known for crime and a pair of dazzling eyes. One late night as he's driving across an uglier part of the city, Muse B runs into the street, covered in blood and fear with a trail of three after her. Muse A watches with an expression of nonchalance as the men approach Muse B, full of ill intent. Just when it seems like Muse A is going to let her be attacked, he steps away from his car and almost effortlessly takes care of the men after her. The only words he speak are, "Get in. I'll take you home." But little does she know, she's just gotten herself mixed up with a dangerous man. ~

Author Notes. Before I close out this idea, I am looking for someone to play the female role for me. I would prefer this idea be set in Los Angeles or Korea. If you're interested, just pm me. I tend to ignore thread replies, whoops.

✧ Please don't reply if you're not at least semi-lit ✧ pm or reply on here

Last edited:
to anyone potentially still interested, i am looking for a female to fill the role of muse a in the first idea.
the idea is initially set for a hetero pairing but i'm willing to do fxf as well. it's up to you. pm me if interested.

I'd do it as the male if you'd be willing to play female, if not then I wish you he best of luck finding a female, and apologize for my inability to play them.

I'd do it as the male if you'd be willing to play female, if not then I wish you he best of luck finding a female, and apologize for my inability to play them.

well i'm wanting to play female for one version and male for another, so i'd be more than happy to play muse a and you, muse b.
shoot me a pm or something, if you're still up for it. thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back