• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Female detective Rp? Anyone?

alwaystheOptimist

Today's going to be just fantastic!
With quarantine going on, I'm pretty sure everyone has been binging all sorts of things. For me it's been detective shows, particularly British ones, though I don't think that really matters. Anyway, I think it would be really cool to do a group detective Rp with like female detective partners (who are like best friends, but like total opposites of each other? I dunno, just a thought.) and like a crew to solve crimes, though I'm not as interested in romance as I am in the actual crime & mystery part. If anyone is interested, we could totally talk something out and set it up, since I haven't done any plot building yet. Anyway, if anyone is interested, PM me! Thank you!

- I would like to note that I am under 18 years of age. For Rpers who are uncomfortable with Rping with someone younger than 18, I'd just like to advise you of this before any actual discussion happens.

- I would also like to note, again, that this will not be a romance based Rp, though romance can definitely be a side option to explore. But, mystery, crime, and action will be what this Rp is mainly about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back