• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fellow night owl wanted ( Poro's Prompts/Partner Search)

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Greetings! You can call me Poro, or Boxed or whatever you want. Basically, I'm looking for someone or a few people (I hope) who'd be interested in doing some of these ideas with me! Not all of them are set in stone and I love it when we can create an idea together as well, so that is always an option!

What I'm looking for:

Someone who is fairly active- Twice a week is fine, more is welcome! I often am more free around nights and it'd be awesome to find someone who is also on at that time too. (It's never set in stone, the most specific I can say is evening-midnight) I like it when we can post a lot together and really get the plots moving.

Detailed- I love roleplaying with people who are detailed and who write paragraphs. I just love that feeling of getting a long reply and it makes it easier for me to give you the same too.

Third person- I can't do any other writing style.

Grammar- I don't mind a few typos here and there and I 100% promise you that I will have a few in my replies (Although, I try my best not to) But no text.

Out of character- I love making friends with the people I roleplay with! It's great and it can help make the plots better as well when you get a sense of the person you are roleplaying with.

Ghosting- If you get bored with the plot, just tell me, there will be no hard feelings at all! However, if you'd like to keep roleplaying with me, then we could just make a different plot!

Rules- Follow the RP nation site rules, pretty straight forward, however I doubt any of you are looking to break them.

someone who doesn't mind a male role- Depending on the plot (If it's romance) I'd prefer to play the female role. I know I lost a bunch of you there, I'm sorry!

Prompts- (Bold is who I'd prefer to play and the color means how interested I am in the plot)

Purple- The one I'm craving most
Blue- Very interested in
Orange- Might be fun
Green- Is willing to try

The Hanging Tree-

|Inspired by the song from the hunger games (Loosely)| Western/outlaw/Romance |

Muse A Is a wanted Outlaw in the Mid-West and is on the run, taking shelter in a small town in the middle of nowhere but all the while is being tracked by some of the best bounty hunters in the wide world. In the middle of some town meeting Muse A is found out and takes Muse B as their hostage and way out, the only way to make it out of the town without being taken prisoner and hung, is to kidnap them and take them with to the next town. But the next town over is through mountains and dry desserts and past many other dangers. Perhaps along the way the two Muses get acquainted... a little too much. And what's to happen when the Bounty hunters catch up?

So this plot could have a few different things happen which we can discuss and if you have something you'd like to add, then no problem!

Our love is deeper then the sea-

|Pirate/Mermaid/fantasy-world/Romance| (I don't have a preference character for this one)

Muse A is the captain of a famous pirate ship and one night the crew is in for a nasty taste of salt water when a terrible storm approaches and sends the ship toppling over, the waves crushing it to splinters with every crew member being at risk of drowning and in a flash it seems like Muse A has lost everything they'd worked so hard for but then, almost like a miracle, Muse A wakes up on shore with Muse B standing over them and in a confused daze, it seems that you can recall anything after being tossed into the ocean by the sea. Muse B tells Muse A that they were badly injured and needed to be taken care of but being a rather famous Pirate, Muse A objects to being taken anywhere public so Muse B is forced to take care of them in secret.

Fairly open plot, sort of a little mermaid twist and of course, if there are any changes you'd like to make then I'd be happy to oblige! And if you don't like this prompt idea, but like Pirates and Mermaids, I have a few others so just ask!

The Moon's Curse-

|Werewolf/Human/Hunter/Romance|

Muse A is a blue-blood werewolf, next in line for Alpha and leader of their pack. Muse B is a human werewolf hunter who has been sent to take Muse A out but fails and is injured in the process. A few nights later while on patrol Muse A finds Muse B in the forest, bleeding out but doesn't recognize who it is and takes them back to camp to get patched up. What will Muse B do when they find out that Muse A and the other werewolves, might not be the monsters they thought they were?

Pretty simple plot with lots of options!

Sweet taste of Scarlet Blood-

|Vampire/Human/Hunter/Romance|

Muse A is a famous Vampire hunter and has been on the trail of a certain vampire for years and finally has them in their sites! Muse B is the target, a very powerful Vampire who might not be as bad as they seem. In a struggle Muse A is defeated by Muse B and either turned into a vampire or taken back as a prisoner. Either way, Muse B is very unhappy by all of this and tries to get free but fails, multiple times. Muse A tries to convince Muse B that they are actually fighting on the wrong side and tries to get Muse B to join them.

Pretty open once again, this one doesn't really need to be romance but I figure, if you want, then sure!

PM me is you are interested!

(I might add more at any time, also I am willing to do as many of either plot so don't worry if it might have been taken)

Huge fan of your mermaid and pirate idea and I’d love to write with you! Just send me a message!! (:

Hm, I'd be interested in role-playing with you. Mind if I PM you for details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back