• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Feeling the Waters and Dipping a Toe

unholyrae

The Supreme and Magnificent Ruler
Hello! I'm Rae. I have been on this site a short time, lurking around recruitment forums and such to see what the community was like. Now I am finally ready to 'dip my toe in', as it were.

While I don't mind group rps, I am sticking to just poking interesting ones others come up with. However role playing with one partner is something I am interested in and do frequently!

I have been role playing in a written format I believe for around 11 years now? I may be a tad off as I didn't exactly mark a calendar when I started. I began as I think a lot of people do, in 'chat plays' on forums of other sites. My ability grew over time and now I enjoy much more lengthy role plays with a lot more substance and plot than the old goofy ones I once enjoyed. I do not expect anything more than a paragraph (at least several descriptive sentences), nor do I oppose multi paragraph responses. I cannot promise to be able to keep a pattern of super long replies but I can say that I often give as much as I get. The more invested my partner seems with their replies the more my replies will echo.

Still with me? Let's move on to what I'm interested in. Genres are wide and varied so don't be afraid to ask after anything not listed here.
  • Fantasy/Supernatural/Paranormal
  • Historical
  • Mystery
  • Steampunk
  • High fantasy medieval (think D&D)
  • Futuristic
  • Retrofuturism
  • Post-apocolypse of varying causes
There is a smattering there, I hope some catch your eye. I don't want to list any plot ideas as I would like to discuss that with my partner. Now onto my hard rules. I will not ask your age, but by telling me you are interested in role playing you are assuring me you are above the age of 18. I am mid-20s, and role playing with anyone younger than that is a concern for me as an adult with younger family members. I know I would go off if I found them talking to anyone my age so I don't want to play a hypocrite. The internet is not a safe space no matter what your generation thinks, and I play my part to fight that.

So, feel free to PM me or message me through this thread. Oh! And side note, I am a mobile user so any crazy formating in your posts will most likely be impossible for me to read.

Oh another thing to mention that I forgot. My schedule is very strange because I work a night shift. Sometimes I may be available to reply instantly for hours and others it may be only 2 replies a day. I suppose it will depend what time zone you are in lol

Ohhh I know I said I don't do fandoms but I do absolutely love Alice in Wonderland themed things and actually have a plot for it. It is heavily inspired from a D&D oneshot I crafted for friends so will have a lot of unfamiliar elements to it but is loosley based around a few Wonderland themes. If interested feel free to contact me!

If you are interested in being thrusted into a world that's already been completed I do have some for you. Just make a character and hop on into my crazy head lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back