• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Feeling the Fire Emblem

I am so down for Fire Emblem!
Uhh, excuse me. Is this still open? I am interested with this Roleplay, yet I only play few Fire Emblem game, is it alright or is there any chance that I may joining in?
You're both welcome to join, but we're still in the planning stages so it could be a couple more days before we're ready to accept characters. Sorry for any inconvenience.

You're both welcome to join, but we're still in the planning stages so it could be a couple more days before we're ready to accept characters. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It will be no problem at all for me, I'm fine with waiting. Thank you for answering.

Knock knock~.

Got any room? I'm interested in giving this a shot - but my memory of those two games are a bit foggy...

Knock knock~.

Got any room? I'm interested in giving this a shot - but my memory of those two games are a bit foggy...
Of course! I'll try to make sure not to skip things, assuming everyone knows/remembers them. Still, there shouldn't be too much trouble. ^^

There shouldn't be. I 'have' beaten both games, and I have already been trying to slap in a few plans in the background, so yeah.

I should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back