• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Feeling the Fire Emblem

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I know exactly who to blame for this sudden urge... XP

Anyway, I am most familiar with Awakening and Fates, and have a definite interest in doing something along similar lines. Not necessarily playing as the pre-existing characters, or even in the pre-existing situations. I'll be happy with just doing something along the general lines, you know? And I'd like to have something to entertain me while I wait for the power to go out and I'll have to see if my data will work until morning. XD

Got a taker already? Nice! X3

Did you have a particular scenario you were interested in?

Well, none in particular except for maybe one. A bunch of fire emblem fans ending up in their favorite game through mysterious means only to realize its no longer a game but a life and death scenario. Besides that, I'm open for other ideas too. That's just the first one that came to mind. xD

Well, none in particular except for maybe one. A bunch of fire emblem fans ending up in their favorite game through mysterious means only to realize its no longer a game but a life and death scenario. Besides that, I'm open for other ideas too. That's just the first one that came to mind. xD
As in meeting up with/joining the characters or taking on their roles??

Joining up with them.
So we'd need to have people take on the characters that already exist as well... If that's the case, I might need to ask players to take on one of them as well as any OCs they want to put in... Otherwise, there would just be way too many people for me to handle... @_@

So we'd need to have people take on the characters that already exist as well... If that's the case, I might need to ask players to take on one of them as well as any OCs they want to put in... Otherwise, there would just be way too many people for me to handle... @_@

Oh goodness I hadn't thought about that part. Sorry. Would another scenario be better?

It's fine. And if people don't mind the extra load, it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Still, thinking of other options isn't a bad idea either. ^^

There could always have a limit on how many OCs can be from Earth now that I think about it. The rest can be canon characters. What do you think?

As for other options, well creating a new continent with OC characters would be possible, but it'd definitely be a huge undertaking. Another option could be OCs trying to survive in a world ruled by Grima after all of the shepherds are supposedly killed.

There could always have a limit on how many OCs can be from Earth now that I think about it. The rest can be canon characters. What do you think?

As for other options, well creating a new continent with OC characters would be possible, but it'd definitely be a huge undertaking. Another option could be OCs trying to survive in a world ruled by Grima after all of the shepherds are supposedly killed.
A world ruled by Grima...? Scary...

Huh... I just realized... I could just put out a call for a male Robin, a female Robin, a male Morgan and a female Morgan... It's like an OC, right? And they wouldn't have to use canon names and appearances, obviously... I'm actually kinda liking this the more I think about it... XD

Of course, the Robins, Morgans and chosen spouses would have to have some collaboration before the start of the RP... Wait this is sounding like an entirely different idea.. Whoops... XD

Huh... I just realized... I could just put out a call for a male Robin, a female Robin, a male Morgan and a female Morgan... It's like an OC, right? And they wouldn't have to use canon names and appearances, obviously... I'm actually kinda liking this the more I think about it... XD

Two Robins and Morgans? Interesting, but what do you mean? Or do you mean OCs that are like them?

I suppose I mean taking out the set characters and replacing them with the OCs? No wait... This made more sense before I started typing it out... ^^;

No worries. :)

But yeah, the idea is basically a post apocalyptic Awakening where the Shepherds are dead and Grima rules his own empire or something. There is of course hope of beating him though.

That's good cuz that's the one that has some planning done. XD

Anything you'd like to add to it?
A character that can use a outrealms like system to protect our characters. With how Grima was in that one DLC pack I doubt they'd let a group of people trying to defeat them assemble. They'd probably need help to survive, so maybe like Tiki or Naga or someone creates something like that? Or not, that's fine too.

Last edited:
A character that can use a outrealms like system to protect our characters. With how Grima was in that one DLC pack I doubt they'd let a group of people trying to defeat him assemble. They'd probably need help to survive, so maybe like Tiki or Naga or someone creates something like that? Or not, that's fine too.
That makes sense. I like it. ^^

Uhh, excuse me. Is this still open? I am interested with this Roleplay, yet I only play few Fire Emblem game, is it alright or is there any chance that I may joining in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back