• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *feed my little trash soul//onexone

_icequeenxo

queen of ice
Hey there y’all. This chick is new to this site (just introduced to it tonight) and figured what better way to get acquainted with it than posting a full fledged one on one search thread? I can’t think of a better one. Anyhow, enough of my rambling, let’s get to the good stuff that y’all want to see.

A B O U T M E
  • I am twenty-two years old, if that matters to anyone, and I do like role playing with people close to my age. I’m a little bit of a trash person so it gives me a sense of comfort knowing that I /probably/ won’t be the one to corrupt you, but hey, who knows?
  • CST time zone. Not that it really matters considering I’m a cursed night owl/insomniac so bed and sleep isn’t a concept I’m super familiar with.
  • That being said. I work part time and go to school part time. Usually I close at work, which means I’m busy during the hours that most everyone else isn’t (yay retail) and I usually have class in the mornings to accommodate for the closing shifts. I try to get online every day, even if it is just to say “hey, can’t do much today, see ya tomorrow”. I have a life on top of both of those, so I won’t be able to post every day. If you need me too and are going to bother me about it then we won’t be a good fit. I will, however, try my damn hardest to get a reply out once a week. Honestly, the more we chat, the more I’m going to want to reply. So I love ooc chatter.
  • Wow, that was a long bullet point. Moving on. I prefer to role play mxf pairings, but am open to trying // if you’re willing to be patient with me. The only limit I have is fading to black and shady shit involving kids. Other than that, I’m comfortable with all events of life. Oh yeah, I double. That’s just the way I roll (otherwise I get stuck playing dudes all the time, which I don’t mind, but dammit let me be a girl every once in a while please). I’m also open to playing lots and lots of characters.
  • I love using Discord to plot. When it comes to role play I like e-mail or will be open to threads (but they won’t be anything special, just a heads up). We can use character sheets or we can just leave it all up to the role play, that’s you’re call. I’m fine going either way, although it will take me a while to throw together an accurate/personally acceptable character profile so keep that in mind please!

OKAY. Whew, I believe I have covered just about all the basics. If you made it through that I applaud you, I tend to ramble a lot. Anyways, if you keep scrolling you will see the best part… WHAT I role play. Onward good sir/ma’am/person!

O R I G I N A L I D E A S

(keep in mind, I am a trash person who loves fluff and love and all the cliché’s. AKA, the cringier the better)
School

• High school/boarding school/college
  • Open to all pairings, you let me know what you want and we can build from there
Gifted
  • School/on the run
Small town
  • Open to all pairings
  • Willing to create our own town and have it be a little world of role play
Band
  • All pairings
  • Vacation Flings
  • Summer, winter, spring break
Family
  • No romance within the family, but family dynamics and would be willing to include family friends
Occupational
  • Workplace pairings
  • Romances that shouldn’t happen but do
WWII Era
The Roaring 20s

• Speakeasies
  • Women coming into their own
Age gaps
  • As long as they’re legal and still moderately appropriate
Dark/Gritty happenings
  • Hit me with your best shot
Dystopian Societies
Fantasy/Supernatural beings

F A N D O M S

Lord of the Rings

• Aragorn x OC
  • Legolas x OC
  • Farimir x OC
  • Pippin x OC
Hobbit
  • Thorin x OC
  • Kili x OC
  • Fili x OC
  • Legolas x OC
  • Bard x OC
House of Night
The Vampire Diaries

• Damon x OC
  • Matt x OC
  • Jeremy x OC
Gossip Girl
  • Dan x OC
  • Nate x OC
  • Chuck x OC
  • Rufus x OC
Divergent
Hunger Games
Pretty Little Liars
Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Captain America x OC
  • Thor x OC
  • Loki x OC
Riverdale
  • Be my Juggy and I’ll love you forever
Grey’s Anatomy
Once Upon a Time
Nashville
The Mortal Instruments
Warriors

This list will probably be eternally added too as I come across more things that I love. That being said, if you want to try something but don’t see it on my list, suggest it to me. I’m open to trying new things. Also, if you made it to the end then I applaud you and you deserve a cookie. If you’re interested in a role play with me, either let me know on here or shoot me a PM. I’ll be waiting!

I've been craving a a riverdale role play for soooo long but no one wants to do one! I'll be your Jug-head!! Pick me~!

for the record. i don't think kittens ever run out of energy.
mine is currently discovering what a laptop is and biting it

I'd be interested in a speakeasy roaring twenties one and I already have a good idea if you're interested

I think it would be fun to do a small town RP! I think it would be fun to world build and just RP in a whole different place in general!

Love to write with you! Totally down for a good ol’ f// love story! Let me know if you’d wanna write!! (:

still looking. just to let y'all know.
particular cravings ATM:
Nashville/Band rp
Warriors (my nostalgia is real man)
and Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit... always

Okay.. bear with me, I haven't read the Warriors series in years but I would actually love to rp Warriors! I currently can't PM people because I'm a noob but if you're interested let me know, love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back