• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fear The Dark

Transparent

MOURN THE DUSK
sunset-478396_1280.jpg

FEAR THE DARK
tumblr_mra4z9xwaj1srn4ooo1_500.gif

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
Welcome to QUARANTINE, an over the top (yet not too much) anime themed zombie survival role play! QUARANTINE takes place in New Ruark, Georgia, a small city neighboring the larger city of Savannah. It is day two of the fall of society at the hands of the undead masses. Their origins remain unknown but their slaughter of humanity continues at a tremendous pace. Humanities only advantage is the light, which drives away the undead. But light only last for so long, dusk falls and the dead return ready to devour those who are unprepared. Survival will require the survivors of the initial onslaught to unify and protect each other from the not only the dead but maybe even each other.

The town of New Ruark is a smallish university town about an hour's travel east of Savannah. It's a small pocket of civilization cut from the thick forest around it. New Ruark, despite the name, happens to be one of the oldest cities in Georgia with secrets buried beneath her streets and the surrounding area. In the past, it was known only as Ruark, a booming mining town that met its fate when the great depression hit. The town died off slowly until suddenly it's last remnants of its population mysteriously disappeared.

The town was abandoned until, in the 50s, a private party invested in buying the land and built a college. Over the next 60 to 70 years New Ruark grew, the college bringing a sense of purpose to the area that buried the town's history and sprung up a bustling city in its remains.

The forest outside of New Ruark's city limits is dense and dark, hiding many a peril to those who dare wander it.

If that caught your attention and you made it this far then CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BRAND NEW CAR! Haha yeah, we both wish, right? But I will offer you a place in this glorious chaotic mess! Merely drop some interest below and I'll make sure you get a tag when the final product rolls out. Also, ask any questions you may have below!

Last edited:
Could totally add that the night gets longer as time goes on.

I'm in. Though, my character will have the Zombie Survival by Max Brooks to justify her survival skills, though she won't be Bear Grills,

Yeah, I broke the code somehow and idk what to do with it. ;-;

Will probs salvage the info in there and retry the whole post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back