• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FBI paranormal unit (closed)

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
OK so I'm not going to make this fancy or anything, I just want to get this out here. I had this roleplay all set up with my partner, characters plotted out and everything, we started writing then.. poof.... partner said they weren't interested anymore and left. So now I'm looking for someone who is interested and wants to pick this up with me.... Please I'm like really excited about this idea so I would really appreciate it if I could get a response, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
were you looking to use the same characters that you and the other had or just keep the plot and restart? Because if it's the latter I am in :)

were you looking to use the same characters that you and the other had or just keep the plot and restart? Because if it's the latter I am in :)

Same plot different characters... though Ill probably just keep mine as I love him so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back