TV & Film Favourite YouTubers??

I try to avoid the various cults of personality associated with popular Tubers and the fact they're generally obnoxious people and create awful content. I have a few I like that seem to be critical thinkers and smart people.
  • I hate everything
  • Ahoy
  • Joe Mode
  • MarbleDuck

I try to avoid the various cults of personality associated with popular Tubers and the fact they're generally obnoxious people and create awful content. I have a few I like that seem to be critical thinkers and smart people.
  • I hate everything
  • Ahoy
  • Joe Mode
  • MarbleDuck

Ahoy is cool. The first video I watched was his video on Polybius, on my phone in bed, late at night--it was kind of creepy lol. But very interesting.

Things I watch on You tube are generally of 2 categories; weird and wonderful, or funny/silly/geeky things.

☆ Rob Dyke (Seriously Strange, Anatomy of Murder, Twisted Tens)
☆ Top 5s (Love the guy's accent)
☆ Cinemasins
☆ Screenjunkies (HISHE, Superhero Cafe)
☆ Adam Savage

Otherwise; WAAAAY too many TED talks.

Well, I'm of course a Jacksepticeye and Markiplier fan, tending to watch them in alternating waves. I support them because they really seen like genuine people who just want to make a better community, and they've done splendidly.

As for the others? In no particular order...
-Soothouse
-SorrowTV
-Exurb1a
-Nigahiga
-Solar Sands
-A lot of Kitchen Nightmares, Dr. Phil, and Vine compilations

Jerma985 and the four other iterations of him
General Sam and Meme Team 6
and finally...
Kilian Experience.

-Rob Dyke
-Several makeup channels
-Channels I can't write about on RPNation
-iDubbbz
-Brandon Rogers
-Anything with Bo Burnham (Not really YT but I search up his stuff on YouTube)

Right now I'm tuned into 100% playthrough channels like Zevik and WhirlingCow to help me with certain games. Retro Replay featuring Nolan North and Troy Baker is also entertaining to watch!

videogamedunkey and idubbbz ofc

primitivetechnology is so interesting and is always making something cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back