TV & Film Favourite YouTubers??

Exurb1a (I cannot recommend this guy enough, he's totally slept on), Kurzgesagt, idubbz, filthy frank, bo burnham, brandon rogers, spacetime, danisnotonfire, joyner lucas (!!!) and of course

the holiest of them all

Jake Paul.

Vanoss is really the only channel I consistently watch on youtube, along with the gang, wildcat, delirious, etc.

Chris Ray Gun, Armoured Skeptic, Shoe0nHead, DramaAlert, Alex Jones (don't kill me i watch him for memes), Jim Sterling, thenthapple (rip him) and some few others.

Chris Ray Gun, Armoured Skeptic, Shoe0nHead, DramaAlert, Alex Jones (don't kill me i watch him for memes), Jim Sterling, thenthapple (rip him) and some few others.
I love Chris Ray Gun, Armoured Skeptic and Shoe0nHead. Also Alex Jones is super fun to watch for the memes.

Also, adoseofbuckley is another one of my favorites. I love his worst songs of the year videos.
Adoseofbuckley never fails to make me cackle. He's so bitter. His rendition of 'Go The Fuck to Sleep' should be mandatory listening for unruly sleep vagrants such as myself.

Adoseofbuckley never fails to make me cackle. He's so bitter. His rendition of 'Go The Fuck to Sleep' should be mandatory listening for unruly sleep vagrants such as myself.
That's one of my favorite videos of his! I also love his tweeting rainbow series.

Last edited:
uppercasechase1, contrapoints, aaron ansuini, jack sceptic whatever his name is, just between us, and girl ship tv

all legends

A Northerner named RagnarRox. He's got an excellent plethora of essays, love letters and interpretations centred on video games and literature. He stitches together his superb English verbosity with excerpts from the said video games and visual novels, producing remarkable albeit lengthy content.

RagnarRox

I’d have to say alchestbreach, Jim fucking sterling son. And I’ve been watching some stuff from oxhorn i think his name is..

Pyrocynical, FunHaus, Drew Durnil, iSorrowProductions, Alex the Rambler, Philip DeFranco, Football Daily/Euro Football Daily, Steve And Larson, ETC, The Anime Man, Gigguk, Sugar Pine 7, Kizuna Ai.

Pyrocynical, FunHaus, Drew Durnil, iSorrowProductions, Alex the Rambler, Philip DeFranco, Football Daily/Euro Football Daily, Steve And Larson, ETC, The Anime Man, Gigguk, Sugar Pine 7, Kizuna Ai.

Oh my giddy aunt (what if the Entente won WWI?) Rambler, ISP, and Drew--the holy grail of memey HOI4 playthrough :D

Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra are two of my favorites too. I also like Philip DeFranco and Jeremy Jahns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back