Favourite game studio

MrSquid123

What am I doing?
whats you favourite games studio? Mines between valve, the makers of half life and portal, Bethesda, creators of fallout and the elder scrolls, crows crows crows, the creatures of the Stanley parable and dr lanchescov, the tidier and the terribly cursed emerald, playdead studios, the creators of inside and limbo and gamefreak, the creators of tempo the bad ass elephant. Oh and they also made some game called Pokemon whatever that is.

MrSquid123 said:
whats you favourite games studio? Mines between valve, the makers of half life and portal, Bethesda, creators of fallout and the elder scrolls, crows crows crows, the creatures of the Stanley parable and dr lanchescov, the tidier and the terribly cursed emerald, playdead studios, the creators of inside and limbo and gamefreak, the creators of tempo the bad ass elephant. Oh and they also made some game called Pokemon whatever that is.
Red, the indie company that made Pixel Piracy, and (The game that's in my profile pic) Terraria. I also like Harmonix who made the rock band series and dance central

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as my uncouth, 'Murican self would object to you putting a 'u' in "favorite," I'd probably have to say some combination of Westwood, Sierra, and Blizzard North.

I've played unhealthy amounts of Command and Conquer, Homeworld, and Diablo 2.

Ghan said:
As much as my uncouth, 'Murican self would object to you putting a 'u' in "favorite," I'd probably have to say some combination of Westwood, Sierra, and Blizzard North.
I've played unhealthy amounts of Command and Conquer, Homeworld, and Diablo 2.
Us Englishmen invented the language it works how we say it does

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]...
*Rubs grubby little American hands all over your language.*

[/QUOTE]
Noooooooooooo my language! My beautiful confusing and nonsensical language!

Bytro games or Bioware personally... Cant deny I love Mass effect with a passion.... and Bytros games between Call of war, Supremacy1914, New world empires, and even to a lesser extent thirty kingdoms are all great games. (Best yet the bytro games are free to play :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back