Chitchat Favourite drink(s)

Coffee has to be up there for sure!

But I am a sucker for lavender lemonade...

I absolutely hate coffee, it tastes like bitter dirt. Tea on the other hand is fantastic, I like any kind of herbal or green tea.

//Creeps onto the thread after finding it by browsing around the site randomly.

Tea has always been a pretty good drink for me, as well. ; v;

But coffee is a good pick-me-up when I really need it, so those two are kinda tied??

I love coffee. There's nothing quite like a steaming hot cup of espresso.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know those silly little cocktails you used to get as a kid whenever you went on vacation, and got a kiddie cocktail? Shirley Temple, or something like that? Love those.

Well I can't drink alcohol. Underage, conflicts with my meds, and I just plain hate the taste (I've had a few tastes here and there, mainly at Passover Seder). So, since I can't drink, I usually imbibe fruit juice at these events. My favorites are concord grape juice and apple juice.

I abhor the taste of alcohol! But my go doesn't taste like alcohol (why I like it). Alcohol is also weird for me- it effects me differently (ADHD).

[QUOTE="Kitty Pryde]I abhor the taste of alcohol! But my go doesn't taste like alcohol (why I like it). Alcohol is also weird for me- it effects me differently (ADHD).

[/QUOTE]
My go?

Ikea sells this delicious sparkling pear juice, it comes in a bottle or a tall can, and when it's cold, it's one of the best things you will ever drink.....my opinion.

Goood old fashioned sweet tea. The best thing in the world.

I used to love cherry coke, but I can't handle the carbonation anymore. x[

I don't really like carbonated drinks :\ I'll only drink soda when it's flat actually aaha. My go to is tea, but for alcoholic drinks, I really love me craft beer. :')

I'm not supposed to have caffeine, so naturally I love pretty much anything with caffeine in it. Energy drinks are my favs, especially java monsters.

It

[QUOTE="Caffeine Freak]Yep. This exists.
To me, as long as it's got caffeine in it - it's lit.

What's yours?

[/QUOTE]
It has to be water ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back