Chitchat Favourite drink(s)

I have a question for people who drink alcohol.

What the fucking hell is a Bob Marley Shot?

And who's Bob Marley?

Oh. And whatever will give me heart disease the fastest.

I hate carbonated drinks. I really can't stand the fizz. However, there is one type of soda which I like. It's Manhattan Special, specifically the coffee variant. It seems to have less fizz than other sodas. However, it also tends to explode nearly every time I've seen someone open it, so that may have something to do with the fact I can tolerate it. Even so, on the rare instances when it doesn't explode, I can still enjoy it just fine.

Arion said:
I have a question for people who drink alcohol.
What the fucking hell is a Bob Marley Shot?

And who's Bob Marley?
A Flaming Bob Marley is a special shot you can request at bars. It contains rum, creme de menthe, and grenadine. The fire is just to represent all the weed he smoked back in the day. He was a reggae musician and marijuana advocate. Look him up or something.

My favorite drink is a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade from McDonald's, but sadly they're only sold seasonally. :'(

I tend to have weird tastes

However, no alcohol due to me being underage.

I like soda, Fanta grape in particular, sometimes I like Pepsi, but it's sorta too sweet, I also enjoy Root Beer.

Tea is the best in my opinion, coffee at a close second.

The way I drink tea depends though, I like it plain black if with sugar, sweet if with honey, extra sweet with lemon. I enjoy nearly all teas, and had the pleasure of drinking both purple and blue tea.

As for coffee, only one way to do this. Black, only black, maybe with sugar if I feel like it, but typically not, and none of that instant bullshit either, I only drink the good stuff.

I love my white coffees and lattés, but I also have a love for energy drinks (Boost, LSV, Monster, Stimulation etc.) Both keep me going. :)

Blueberries + coffee + banana + milk + almond butter + chocolate protein powder + lots of ice + blender

Seriously try this it's the best thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back