Opinion Favorite Warm Drink?

It depends on my mood but if i had to pick the one hot drink i turn to the most it would be peppermint tea

I'd go with hot chocolate with as much marshmallows and sprinkles as possible, I love that unhealthy junk.

Although...have you ever tried warm blackcurrent squash? It hecking burns your throat but for some reason I like it T^T

I really like green tea, but I'm getting more into black tea with milk and sugar these days.
Just plain hot water is nice too if you want something warm but don't want the calories of anything else!

I've always loved warm apple cider, especially during a cold rainy day.

But on cold mornings I love my tea. It's a soothing start to the day.

I've taken to warm tea with plenty of honey and lemon. There's probably more honey and lemon juice than actual tea. > ~ >

7H8A1957-11.jpg

Chai latte :)

Coffee, though I often drink it with half coffee, half milk, so it's pretty lukewarm by the time I drink it. Hot chocolate is a close second.

Recently, ive been drinking a lot of the western green tea. Usually at home, I have bottles full of this Korean toasted barely and corn tea, simply called boricha. Teas are good, flavoured water and all, but I do like sweet coffee and hot chocolate too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back