Music Favorite villain song?

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Everyone has seen a musical and if you are like me your favorite part is when the villain sings.

My favorite Villain song is Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame. What is yours?

Not particularly sure if this counts as a song, but long live the Empire! The scene where you see the reveal of the Executor in the Empire Strikes Back always gives me the chills.

[media]

[/media]
But if that doesn't count as a song, then here, have some more Nazi imagery. Lets face it, Jeremy Irons could talk anyone of us into bed, and I wouldn't mind at all.

[media]

[/media]

There's this episode of Pokemon that involves Jigglypuff, and everyone sings. Team Rocket's song is the best.

Be Prepared, Hellfire, AND Double Trouble have all already been posted? I'm not sure I can top that! Still, I think Prince of Egypt was pretty amazing with "Playing with the Big Boys Now".

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]
I saw this play (Hello Dolly) a while back, maybe a few months now.

I have never laughed harder at a live performance then I did during Horace's song.

This is kind-of-half a villan song, because he is most of the threat in the story. However, he's presented as a kind of protagonist... hm.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite characters of all time:

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
I know this isn't a song... but it's just so GOOD. Mark Hamill is amazing.

[media]

[/media]

ithere can't pick a favourite right now is one that's been stuck on my head for a while "Don't you wanna be evil like me"

I'm quite partial to Alive from Jekyll and Hyde musical, or maybe The Pitiful Children from Be More Chill.

Who is the "main" villain in Jesus Christ Superstar? Here are songs from my two favorite minor ones, at least (If you can call Judas a villain): and

Nikopol from Gurren Lagann, theme of Viral. I'm not sure if this counts as Viral became an ally, but he was still a villain at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back