TV & Film Favorite TV Shows

elbowroom said:
Of all time... Steven Universe, Avatar, Lost, Arrested Development, Veronica Mars.
Shows on right now... SU again, How to Get Away with Murder, The Flash
Veronica Mars! Yes!

My favorite tv shows currently are:

1. In the Flesh
  2. Merlin
  3. Supernatural
  4. Sherlock
  5. Doctor Who
  6. The Walking Dead
  7. Hannibal
  8. Da Vinci's Demons
  9. How to Get Away with Murder
  10. American Horror Story

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar: both Last Air Bender and Legend of Korra, Black Sails, Hannibal, Steven Universe, My little Pony: FIM, Red Dwarf, Sherlock, Tiger & Bunny, Yu-gi-oh!, Gravity Falls, Firefly

@BlueLikeATardis

In the Flesh was the best. I was heartbroken they didn't continue it.

Firefly is another great cancelled show. I also like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I don't really watch anything else except reruns of Friends and Fresh Prince of Balar :/

Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21916-bluelikeatardis/ said:
@BlueLikeATardis[/URL]
In the Flesh was the best. I was heartbroken they didn't continue it.

Firefly is another great cancelled show. I also like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I don't really watch anything else except reruns of Friends and Fresh Prince of Balar :/
I just started In the Flesh a few days ago, and I was blown away with how great the writing was. I am on the very last episode of Season 2 now, and it is so sad that they cancelled it. :( I hate that when a show doesn't get the highest views, they toss it out like it's a moldy sandwich. I really like how the show deals with a variety of topics that can be difficult to discuss and I also like how it's different take on the whole zombie genre. When I watched the last episode of season 1, that was the only time a show has reduced me to a sobbing mess.

Have you ever seen the show Hannibal? They cancelled that after it's third season and it's really good.

I think I have heard of Firefly, but never got the chance to actually watch it. I'll make sure to do so.

I am usually not the biggest fan of zombie related shows, mainly because anything zombie related just only deals with blood, guts, and very little story-line( at least the ones I have watched). It took me until The Walking Dead was on it's fifth season before I finally gave it a chance. Have you seen the spin-off show Fear the Walking Dead? I really like how they are giving us a show that tells us what happened while Rick was in a coma.

I just started reading the books for Game of Thrones, I had not had the chance to watch the show yet.

I think that my current favorite TV shows have to be two cartoon series--that part of me is never going to grow up. But for the moment, I am utterly hooked on Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

1. Boardwalk Empire

2. Rectify

3. FRIENDS

4. The Shield

5. Vikings

1. The Sopranos - the show that made anti-heroes a thing. Also possibly the best writing to date.

2. Orange is the New Black - large, talented cast with interesting situations. Never fails to surprise.

3. Downton Abbey - some might say it's "just a bunch of gossip", but that's what real theater is, and boy does it entertain.

4. Lost - some of the greatest male characters and a captivating soundtrack. Unfortunately the writers didn't understand women and the later seasons were a bit of a mess.

Breaking Bad is extremely well-made/acted but there are issues with the premise and it felt like the same thing over and over. "Gotta get those drugs, Jessie" "Hey let's make more drugs"

The Walking Dead suffers from monotony as well. Every season it's the same story, different place. I'll admit this show was the bees knees when it first came out on Halloween.

Oooo, My favorite Tv show is Adventure time!

The art work is adorable and reminds me of someone doodling, that and I just love all the cutesiness and everything.

It's great!

Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge

Animal cops

Treehouse Masters

Dr. Dee: Alaska Vet

Dr Jeff: Rockey Mountain Vet

North Woods law

Ice Road Truckers

Tanked

Rugged Justice

Yankee Jungle

Bad Dog

1. Threes Company

2 Castle

3. The Good Guys

4. Sherlock

5. Big Bang Theory

6. Seinfeld

Sports/Entertainment Shows

1. Mike & Mike in the morning

2. Cold Pizza/First Take

3. WWE

4. TNA

5. His & Hers

6. Fox Pregame NFL

1. Stevens Universe

2. Modern Family

3. Ash vs. Evil Dead (love this show)

4. Parks and Recreation

5. Monster High (don't judge me xD )

6. Ever After High (don't judge me xD )

7. Full House

8. FRIENDS

I have so much more xD

my favourite TV Shows are:

Supernatural

Doctor WHO

the Librarians

the vampire Dairies

full house

gotham, bones, grimm, Chicago fire/pd/md, family feud, csi Miami, sleepy hollow, simpsons, family guy, American dad, bordertown night court, M.A.S.H, and many others

I'm on a Hannibal high right now. What an ending.

By far the best depiction of a destructive relationship I've seen on TV, just awesome and satisfying to the very end.

Hmm...

• Haikyuu!!
  • No. 6
  • Parks and Recreation
  • How to Get Away with Murder
  • Queer as Folk
  • Ugly Betty

I have so many that I love, but those are just a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back