TV & Film Favorite TV Shows

The Big Bang Theory

Arrow

Daredevil

Agents of SHIELD

The Walking Dead

Conan on TBS

Monday Night Raw

I'm kind of addicted to Bones. I've been working my way through all 9 seasons, slow but surely, on Netflix. I also love Supernatural.

Shows still on air: OITNB, Walking Dead, Salem, Chopped, The Man in High Castle, Major Crimes, The 100, Z-Nation, iZombie, Call the Midwife, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, Agents of Shield

Shows no longer on air: BSG, Star Trek (any), Witches of East End, Farscape, Twin Peaks

[QUOTE="Risky Vetis]That 70's Show. All time Fav!

[/QUOTE]
Yes! That is the best show! Now I have to watch it again.

I have a lot if I include the animated ones (not anime but shows like Avatar, etc.) so I won't include those, then my favorites would be House, CSI Miami, and Big Bang Theory. Though I'm also currently watching (and thoroughly enjoying) The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Agents of Shield. Planning on starting on Sherlock next~

Ah, and I'm also watching Running Man--- it's a Korean TV variety show which I highly recommend to anyone! It's hella' funny!

Top Five would have to be

1. The Walking Dead

2. Pushing Daisies

3. Firefly

4. Brooklyn Nine Nine

5. Supernatural

:( too bad 2 and 3 aren't airing anymore. Pushing Daisies was absolutely gorgeous.

Favorite shows.. Hmm..

1. The Blacklist
  2. Steven Universe
  3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
  4. Miraculous LadyBug
  5. Gravity Falls
  6. Danny Phantom
  7. Once Upon a time

Hmm. I just binge-watched Scandal, because who doesn't like wicked politics and spicey affairs? Let's see.. My favorite shows at the moment would be: (not in any particular order!)

1. IZombie
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. The Catch
  4. Nashville
  5. Jane the Virgin
  6. Outlander
  7. Sherlock (my newest binge!)

Top Gear. God, I'm gonna miss Jeremy, that old racist bastard.

I love love looveee The Walking Dead. I'm currently watching FTWD as well. How to Get Away With Murder used to be one of my favorites but I haven't been caught up

Game of Thrones, Doctor Who... And I've started Outlander. Not quite sure yet what to think of that... But there's many more things on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back