Literature Favorite Quotes

a3c8cb76a66687f9e727c24a7bf1147d.jpg

"It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be."

"Do not yield to misfortunes, but advance more boldly to meet them, as your fortune permits you."

"They can conquer who believe they can."

"Each of us bears his own Hell."

"As the twig is bent the tree inclines."

-PVBLIVS VERGILIVS MARO

"I love the name of honor, more than I fear death."

"Cowards die many times before their actual deaths."

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

"It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life."

"I had rather be first in a village than second at Rome."

"Experience is the teacher of all things."

"As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can."

"Men willingly believe what they wish."

"What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."
-GIAVS IVLIVS CAESAR

"There is no greater sorrow Than to be mindful of the happy time In misery."

"In the middle of the journey of our life I came to myself within a dark wood where the straight way was lost."

"Consider your origins: you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge."

"A great flame follows a little spark."

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

-Dante Aligheri

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools."

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

"History is a set of lies agreed upon."

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."

-Napoleon Boneparte

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."

"I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams."

"To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth."

"From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent."

-HP Lovecraft

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people."

"There is a specter haunting Europe, the specter of Communism."

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."

"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property."

"Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please." 

"Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form."

"The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people."

"If anything is certain, it is that I myself am not a Marxist."

-Karl Marx

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future."

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions."

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."

-Adolf Hitler

And I leave you with a Quote by the Founder of Democracy:

"If thou suffer injustice, console thyself; the true unhappiness is in doing it."

-Democritus

BANDIT.

SOUL LEVEL: NINETY-NINE.

FORTY-EIGHT VITALITY.

SIXTY-SIX ENDURANCE.

TWELVE ATTUNEMENT.

SIXTEEN FUCKING STRENGTH.

TEN DEXTERITY

But don't tell any1 u leveled that up, you fuckign (beep)

What are you? casul?

Giants.

GIANTS.

GIANTS!

BECOME

UNSTOPPABLE!

Wt ring u got bithc?

Havel's Ring. Ring of Favor and Protection. Stamina. Health. ENDURANCE! Everything you could EVER WANT!

Black Flame. BLACK FLAME!

That means New Game Plus, bicthes!

Father Mask, the BEST fucking mask in the GAME!

And of course, Don't fuckign forget, your chaos two-hander and grass-crest shield!

Well? What is it? Are you cool yet?

It's time to fucking pwn some n00bz.

-OnlyAfro

Last edited by a moderator:
"The holy one returned at last, Vehk, golden with wisdom. His head found its body had been tenderly used. He mentioned this to Molag Bal, who told him that he should thank the Barons of Move Like This, 'For I have yet to learn how to refine my rapture. My love is accidentally shaped like a spear.'

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them. Vivec bit new words onto the King of Rape's so that it might give more than ruin to the uninitiated. This has since become a forbidden ritual, though people still practice it in secret.

Here is why: The Velothi and demons and monsters that were watching all took out their own spears. There was much biting and the earth became wet. And this was the last laugh of Molag Bal:

'Watch as the earth shall crack, heavy with so much power, that should have been forever unalike!'" 

~ Vehk

"don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm."

In the same vein...

"You know, I tried that once. Nearly burned my house down. Come to think of it, fighting fire with fire is a terrible idea. You shouldn't do that. Ever." - Mayor Bram, Dust: An Elysian Tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back