Literature Favorite Quotes

"There is something you need to know about failure, you can never let it defeat you."

-same character from the same 2011 animated movie.

"An insane man cannot withhold his insanity, if I am insane my heart will tell what is in me."
- Louis Riel

"I was the moon, she was the sun. I was war, she was peace. I was disaster, she was beauty. I was sorrow, she was happiness. I was death, she was life. She was my salvation, I was her destruction." -Unknown

"...Grandpa?..."
"No, fool! It's me!"
" Grandpa"
"No... I'm you!"
" You're me...?"
" Yes... from the future."

-young Crow and old Crow meeting for the first time, Timesplitters Future Perfect.

“I think you guys are going to have to come up with a lot of wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

And that's why I bought 10 cans of red bull. Apparently they give you wings.

"Hey, look Plumbers Crack!"
" What did you just say?"
"I said er... look the Plumbers back!"

-Ratchet about the plumber back- Ratchet and Clank, the original game.

"It's sad when you can't talk calmly anymore, it's always the game of the one who will raise his or her voice." -a friend, 2014.

Last edited:
"Once I've made a decision, you can't stop me!"

-Issun from Okami.

"What was that?"
"Just a little bomb"

-Sherlock holmes to Orson Wilde about a bomb thrown out a window (even if the player died multiple times).

Last edited:
“Your ass is jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth.”

- Some awesome person.

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may seem to disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
KURT VONNEGUT, JR.
Have it tattooed on me <3

“I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.”

-Andrew Ryan speech in the bathysphere.

“She was scared
Unprepared
Lost in the dark
Falling apart
I can't survive
Without you by my side
We're gonna be alright
This is what happens when
Two worlds collide.”

(the one and only)
- Demi Lovato (Staying Strong, 2013)