TV & Film Favorite [& least favorite] Disney Movie

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
And why?

I'll start.

h_property_mobile_thelittlemermaid_mobile_220bfb1d.jpeg

I've alwaysalwaysalways wanted to be a mermaid. I used to pretend I was one ALL THE TIME. Now add in my love for singing, and bam. I wanted to be Ariel. The second one was cool too, with her daughter. But the first one was filled with adventure and love and mermaids and singing-- I was hooked.

The day you start agreeing with the adults in Disney movies is the day you realize it's all over.

images

I have tried and tried and tried to pay attention to this movie. But I can't. My niece loves it but I just... I strongly dislike it. I dunno what it is, but I just can't get into this movie.

Favorite is probably the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The gargoyles are annoying, but I don't think it ruins the rest of the movie. Either that or the Emperor's New Groove, which is honestly just hilarious. I think Hellfire's existence puts Hunchback on top though. This song is easily my favorite in any disney movie.

Least favorite would probably have to be one of the random old princess movies like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. They're just kinda boring. There's also some random 3D stuff from the early 2000s like Dinosaur and Chicken Little which are just ass.

Vera Kelland Vera Kelland
Both Hunchback and Emperor's New Groove are amazing! Hellfire is an incredible song, and I'm partial to God Help the Outcasts.

favorite:moana because i really liked how she overcame the loss of her grandmother well also understanding that she would always be with her no matter what plus the animals are pretty adorable and that's always great
least favorite:elsa because the song "let it go" now annoys me because of how overplayed it was and i feel like the movie could of had more done with it but they went for the bare minimum that's just my opinion though

Oooh gee, hmmm.
My favorite would have to be Peter Pan: Return to Neverland
My least favorite is Snow White. I seriously hate that movie. She’s ugly and has no backbone ?

Hmm. This one is incredibly difficult to answer.

Favorite: Mulan I (I love Mushu the dragon!)

Least Favorite: I like them all, honestly, but my least favorite would probably be Fantasia.

Do I have a favorite?
Probably
Do I have a least favorite?
Not really

But if I had to choose a favorite, I'd probably pick The Lion King or The Lion King II.
I am still very bitter that Frozen broke Lion King's box office record.
Very, very bitter.

If I had to choose a least favorite, I'd say Frozen. I wish it hadn't taken over life the way it had. That's not to say I hate it, I just hate the fad it became and the popularity it got. Olaf was the best part of it, hands down.

Do I have a favorite?
Probably
Do I have a least favorite?
Not really

But if I had to choose a favorite, I'd probably pick The Lion King or The Lion King II.
I am still very bitter that Frozen broke Lion King's box office record.
Very, very bitter.

If I had to choose a least favorite, I'd say Frozen. I wish it hadn't taken over life the way it had. That's not to say I hate it, I just hate the fad it became and the popularity it got. Olaf was the best part of it, hands down.

OLAF < 3333

I don't understand why Frozen blew up the way it did. It's not like it was different? It had singing, cool characters, and an adventure. So what was different? I mean I liked it, but of course, you can't beat the ones I grew up with (IMO <3). Idk.

Favorite: Lilo and Stitch
Honestly it is amazing. It was written and produced during their experimental era, which means none of the copy pasted Disney Princess(tm) formula and songs. It has amazing bops courtesy of Elvis and Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, plus the characters are voiced by native Hawaiians who got to put their input on the portrayal of the characters. My only complaint is they cut the parts about Lilo harassing the tourists out.

Least Favorite: Pocahontas
I thought it was dumb and boring as a kid, and when I got older I learned how historically inaccurate it is and it's a disaster 0/10 do not recommend.

My personal favorites have always been Tarzan, The Fox and the Hound and The Aristocats. I also adored the Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Moana.
Least favorite is tough, considering I don't really dislike any Disney movies, but maybe Chicken Little.

I liked Zootopia so much it pushed me into writing my first fanfiction. It was a great new take on the buddy-cop film genre.

Favorite is a straight up tie bewteen Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Great Mouse Detective. I will argue kinto my grave that Professor Ratigan is the greatest Disney villain.

Least Favorite: Bambi. It's cute, but it didn't do much for me, and being from areas where deer are straight-up pests due to overpopulation and menaces to cars (plus being delicious) I don't like the effect it had on kids.

[insert joke about things being mainstream]
Treasure Planet and Atlantis: Lost Empire are, to me, Disney's finest simply because of the unique character dynamics.

Big Hero 6 as a favorite, and Frozen as least favorite.

I remember when Frozen came out, we had no idea what it was. My mother and I were going to watch Hunger Games: Catching Fire in the theater but the movie was acting up so we ended up watching the Frozen showing instead. We absolutely hated it. To clarify, we're a big fan of most Disney princess films. Little Mermaid is a classic, and so is Beauty and the Beast, but Frozen was just...bad. I mean, no offense to the fans, you guys can like what you want, but I just hated it. I definitely prefer Moana over Frozen, any day of the week.

Big Hero 6, Wall○e, and Monsters Inc.

Least favorite would have to be My Little Mermaid (ah I know...). There are great songs in it and its a bop and I appreciate that but something about Ariel has always grinded my gears so bad.

My Favorites:
1. Aladdin
2. Mulan
3. Zootopia
4. Wall-E
5. High School Musical (Classic Disney Channel, friends...)
6. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
7. The Lizzie McGuire Movie
8. Big Hero 6
9. Freaky Friday
10. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
11. The Haunted Mansion

My Least Favorites:
(Some Of You Will Hate Me For This But...)
1. Cars
2. Toy Story
3. Frozen (yes, I said it... I don't hate it, but I'm not a huge fan.)

My Favorites:
1. Aladdin
2. Mulan
3. Zootopia
4. Wall-E
5. High School Musical (Classic Disney Channel, friends...)
6. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
7. The Lizzie McGuire Movie
8. Big Hero 6
9. Freaky Friday
10. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen
11. The Haunted Mansion

My Least Favorites:
(Some Of You Will Hate Me For This But...)
1. Cars
2. Toy Story
3. Frozen (yes, I said it... I don't hate it, but I'm not a huge fan.)

Oh my goodness, Confessions and Freaky Friday are definitely on my list too.

Frozen is down there. It's overrated, overhyped, and overplayed. Tangled straight up, no competition wins my favourite spot.

Not enough "Brother Bear"s and "Tarzan"s, to be honest. These two, along with Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Hercules, Hunchback, all L&S movies, and something else I forgot, are my favourites. The Nightmare Before Christmas also takes a slice of the cake... Oliver And Company. That one's perfect as well.

My least would have to be something like the terrible sequels. I haven't watched the classics. Maybe I'll agree and say Frozen's down there as well, and maybe I won't.

On a side note, nobody's bringing up The Princess And The Frog or PIXAR movies (although I don't think anyone can pick a favourite PIXAR movie, so maybe that's why).

Oh Disney... That's something that made my childhood feel magical.

Favorite: Pirates of the Caribbean (I absolutely love Jack Sparrow)
But I cant think of a least favorite... The Muppets maybe?

Can I just love them all and hate none of them? Haha

But, if I had to pick an all-time favorite it would be The Aristocats. Who doesn't love a sassy Marie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back