TV & Film Favorite films?

My God, there are too many movies that I've seen and liked for me to actually pick a favorite...

But I think that for right now, it's got to be "Avengers: Age of Ultron". And I'm not saying it because it was the most hyped film of the summer and a lot of people praised it so I'm just agreeing with them; there was heart and soul to its characters, a greater team dynamic amongst the Avengers in comparison to the first and a villain who actually made me want to squeal (yes, I'm aware of how ridiculous that sounds) every time he made an appearance on screen. It was a very captivating film, and I really enjoyed it for all of its improvements upon the more "campy" first film.

However, as I said before, there are a hell of a lot of other movies that I've seen and loved, though just a few of them that I can think of off the top of my head are:

-Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

-Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

-Spider-Man 2 (2004)

-Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

-Batman: Under the Red Hood (2009?)

Oh man, off the top of my head I'd have to say Mad Max: Fury Road or Pitch Black. I have to admit, I love a good action movie and those are the two that come to mind right away.

It all depends on genre for me. Horror for example is the Exorcist. I watched the movie in French and found it more funny than scary. Action types? Terminator due to my aspirations in robotics. For 2015? Jurassic World as it's essentially history repeating. My favorites run the gamut.

Being a fan of German movies, I'm going to go with Das Leben der Anderen (The Lives of Others) or Die Welle (The Wave). Both are rather notably non-uplifting.

Evil dead, the original. Such an awesome classic. Bruce Campbell <3

giphy.gif

just for the message it has, my favorite movie is Accepted (being hilarious af doesn't hurt either xD )

For similar reason Idiocracy is a close second

Looking at everyone's replies, some really great movies and I'm over here all 'My favorite movie has explosions and cannibals'. Very not eloquent or classic.

• Due Date
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
  • Toy Story (all of them)
  • Iron Man (all of them)
  • The Avengers (both)
  • Monsters Inc./Monsters University
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
  • Hunger Games (all so far)
  • Harry Potter (all of them)

My favorites list goes on and on actually. I'm really bad at narrowing things down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back