Other Favorite colors?

Rachael of the Shire

The Witch Among The Shirelings
I've noticed that whether people like a color seems to depend on what they associate with it. For example, my favorite colors are blood red and raven black. Red makes me think of blood (which means you're alive), red gems, and flowers. Black makes me think of warmth, darkness, safety, and ravens. Wearing it also helps me feel more beautiful and reminds me that I am free.

Other people might like different colors, like green because it reminds them of plants, or blue because it reminds them of the sky. Or might enjoy all colors equally.

What is your favorite color and why?

Last edited:
you have the exact same favorite colors as me, like i even had red and black hair for a while. i enjoy the contrast between the two and while a lot of people consider them 'edgy', i'm actually a fan of that. also they remind me of my favorite album's cover, though that has white as well.

you have the exact same favorite colors as me, like i even had red and black hair for a while. i enjoy the contrast between the two and while a lot of people consider them 'edgy', i'm actually a fan of that. also they remind me of my favorite album's cover, though that has white as well.

Nice, people have said I'm edgy as well sometimes. What would your favorite album happen to be? I'll check it out if I haven't already.

Blue is my favorite color for not only is it color of the sky but it is a symbolism for conservatism, spirituality and it is a cold color and I like the cold versus hot.

I'm a fan of black as I associate it with many things I like, or find comfort in. Plus, it makes for an easy color to wear. If I had to choose another, it would probably be amber, or sapphire blue. Amber reminds me of dawn, dusk, and fire, three things I enjoy viewing. Sapphire blue because it is the color of my birthstone and reminds me of someone I care about.

Nice. My birthstone is an aquamarine.(the color of my youngest brother's eyes)

Interesting note:

A study was once done, asking if you could only see black, white, and one other color, what you would want that color to be. Green was picked most often, followed by red and blue.

Current favorite color demographics for this post -

Red + Black: 2

Blue:1

Blue + Black: 1

No green just yet. It appears black is a prominent favorite color for RPN so far.

I've got two favorite colors. First is blue which reminds me of the ocean and water which I love to be around. It keeps me calm and relaxed where the other color is orange. Orange for me is a more bright exciting color and reminds me of Halloween which I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back