TV & Film Favorite Childhood Cartoon shows

I still watch Digimon....cuz it's my favorite anime xD

Honestly, I really miss Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, American Dragon Jake Long, about a million others I could name, Codename: Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom.... I could go on forever, so I'm going to stop now.

AnimeGenork said:
I still watch Digimon....cuz it's my favorite anime xD
Honestly, I really miss Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, American Dragon Jake Long, about a million others I could name, Codename: Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom.... I could go on forever, so I'm going to stop now.
FluffyBuns said:
Bless Digimon and its dark tones now and again. Good for the growing child
I'm glad there are digimon fans out there :) I still watch it but I have to know...is it true the leaders all get together? Is there an English version?

Dearwolfy said:
I'm glad there are digimon fans out there :) I still watch it but I have to know...is it true the leaders all get together? Is there an English version?
Yes, it's true. I haven't watched it yet but I saw a clip on YouTube. It was pretty epic. My husbando Tai was superb as always. There might be an English version, but try checking KissAnime for it. I've only heard about/seen English Sub. :)

AnimeGenork said:
Yes, it's true. I haven't watched it yet but I saw a clip on YouTube. It was pretty epic. My husbando Tai was superb as always. There might be an English version, but try checking KissAnime for it. I've only heard about/seen English Sub. :)
Awesome! My husband is Marcus or Thomas although I'm starting to like wolf boy better so Thomas hehehe...I also only saw a clip.

AnimeGenork said:
Heh, well at first I liked Matt from 01... then Sora came along and stole him and I noticed Tai.
Best decision I've ever made tbh.
xD really? Yeah me too. Honestly though I didn't understand why Sora married Matt, I always shipped Tai and Sora. They seemed to be together more often then with Matt. So it was confusing. ): Oh well you can have Tai. I know I'm a stranger but I'd like an invite to your wedding with Tai xD

Did you ever like digimon savers or digimon data squad? I hear a lot of people didn't and I was wondering if you did. :3 if you do I made a fan fiction that got a million views O.o

Of course you can come to our wedding! All Digimon fans are welcome! xD

Tbh I thought it was going to be Sora and Tai as well, then Matt... Well, let's just say she made a bad choice there. Tai's way cuter anyway ( ;) )

As for Digimon Data Squad, I have not watched it yet, but I'm already a tad upset by the lack of goggles on the leader boy. xD Otherwise I'm curious as to why the animation style changed, so when I watch it I shall be sure to tell you. :)

AnimeGenork said:
Of course you can come to our wedding! All Digimon fans are welcome! xD
Tbh I thought it was going to be Sora and Tai as well, then Matt... Well, let's just say she made a bad choice there. Tai's way cuter anyway ( ;) )

As for Digimon Data Squad, I have not watched it yet, but I'm already a tad upset by the lack of goggles on the leader boy. xD Otherwise I'm curious as to why the animation style changed, so when I watch it I shall be sure to tell you. :)
Alright. Well the reason why the lack of goggles is because the creators wanted to catch the attention of adults or teens and that's what happened. I personally think it's better and more of an anime instead of kid based. Don't get me wrong it will never replace the old digimon. Never. But If I want to see future digimon projects I say they are heading in the right direction. But that's my opinion :D

My favorites were/are Pokémon, Courage the Cowardly Dog, SpongeBob SquarePants, Ed, Edd, 'n', Eddy, Scooby-Doo, Pinky and the Brain, Dexter's Laboratory... There's just so many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back