TV & Film Favorite Childhood Cartoon shows

[QUOTE="Jam Jam Jenn]Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show and Animaniacs were amazing! Totally showing my age here... haha But yeah, Rugrats and those awesome Disney shows like Proud Family, Kim Possible and that sorts. Miss those.

[/QUOTE]
I remember Kim Possible and the Proud Family. I think I even have a recording of the Proud Family movie.

Pokemon (up until Advanced started), the first 2 seasons of Digimon, and the original Yu-Gi-Oh. I crushed hard on Ken from season 2 of Digimon. Actually, I still crush on him...

My favorite shows when I was young?

Saint Seiya, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and a bunch more.

Phineas and Ferb, and Spongebob Squarepants (though I still watch it now, so it's not only a childhood favorite). When I was young, I was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and Ben 10, so those were my favorites at that time.

Power Rangers, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo Where Are You?... I used to watch Funky Phantom, Space Ace, Herculoids and other older cartoons with my older brother, too.

I'm a 90's kid as well! ~

My all time favorite cartoon was (and is) Hey Arnold.

A few others were:

- Arthur

- Rugrats

- Sonic the Hedgehog

- Rocko's Modern Life

- Recess

- Jungle Book (Movie)

- Tarzan (Movie)

- PowerPuff Girls

- Invader Zim

- Ed, Edd & Eddy

- Johnny Bravo (B')

- Dexter's Lab

There are so many. Here's my list:

Rugrats

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

Pinky and the Brain

Dexter's Laboratory

Hey Arnold!

The Angry Beavers

Johnny Bravo

The Powerpuff Girls

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy

SpongeBob SquarePants

The Wild Thornberrys

CatDog

Kim Possible

I love seeing how many NickToons mentioned here xD Ironically my favorite was probably Rocko's Modern Life. I thought Rocko had a 90s-tastic shirt. xD

I'm not a 90s kid, but I did manage to catch some of the content from back then. The ones that most impacted me were probably Teen Titans (Especially the 4th season, lol), Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain. I rue the fact that I wasn't around to catch Courage the Cowardly dog, Powerpuff Girls, or Johnny Bravo. >.> We stream those on Netflix, nowadays.

Early Childhood: Dragon Tales, Arthur, and Roli-poli-ollie Late Childhood: Cyberspace, Pokémon, and Looney Toons

Teen titans was a big influence on me as a kid- I can't even really explain why, but I really enjoyed it as a kid.Thundercats was also one of those (: retro rocking 80's cheese ( :) )

chesirekitten said:
Teen titans was a big influence on me as a kid- I can't even really explain why, but I really enjoyed it as a kid.Thundercats was also one of those (: retro rocking 80's cheese ( :) )
Happy to find another Teen Titans fan. Also, am I the only one who was oblivious to the fact that they made a fifth season? O.o I thought they stopped on season 4, with Raven.

chesirekitten said:
you might be alone on that front (: They also made a movie after that
Really? I think we might actually have that movie, lol. What's it called?

Last edited by a moderator:
chesirekitten said:
Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo. If you'd like to watch it, I recommend KissCartoon.net (:
Lol, yeah. I've seen that one. It's pretty fun. Odd though, I never knew they made a fifth season. But that's alright.

I don't think they could ever beat the forth season though, that one was so heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back