Anime & Manga Favorite Anime this fall season?

CrimsonEclipse

The One and Only
I’m more partial to Goblin Slayer and Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, especially because I’m already a big fan of the light novels and mangas. I’m more partial to the latter though, but I love them both. What about you guys?

I'm only watching That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Golden Wind.

The former's pretty harmless (and surprisingly wholesome) fun so far. And a good break from the usual harem isekai (God, so many isekai). The latter's ugh, so good. The must-watch of the season, definitely.

Haven't watched yet but planning on it: Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san. I don't normally watch slice-of-life, but I mean, he has a skull face and sells books. I can't say no to that.

Only watching Shitara Slime atm.

Didn't really like GS since it's "too realistic" (in my opinion gory anime are better with supernatural stuff, basically like Hellsing or Elfenlied)

There are so many great anime this season! I'm really enjoying Tensei Slime Shittara Ken, Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, Irozuku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Bunny Girl Senpai, Goblin Slayer and Zombieland Saga.

My favorites would have to go to either Tensei Slime or Zombieland Saga for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back