Music Favorite Album

By Daft Punk.

I forgot the name of the album. But I'm talking about the one with the songs Harder Better Faster Stronger and Digital Love in it.

th

This album right here has to be my favorite Rush album, next to Signals. Hands down best live album ever made. Only because ESL was written before Signals, which contains a few favorite songs. One being Subdivisions, which is pretty much my anthem, even now. I don't have a favorite album per se as I enjoy a healthy variety of bands that all have wonderful albums, but this ranks in the top 10/5.

David Bowie's Blackstar. It's an amazing concept album about death, released just two days before Bowie himself passed away. Every single song is enjoyable and explores the idea of dying in a different way. There's a lot of small touches and coincidences in the album too (such as Bowie inhaling a deep breath near the start of the album, then exhaling at the beginning of the second-to-last song, or in the track "Girl Loves Me" where Bowie asks "Where the fuck did Monday go?" He died on a Sunday and was never around to see that Monday).

It's also a very heartbreaking album to me. I never, ever considered or thought about how even David Bowie would have to die at some point, that one day he wouldn't be able to make music anymore. The album just so perfectly captures the artist's struggling with his own death that it's hard not to feel grief at the passing of someone I've never even met or known personally.

It's been ages since I've listened to those guys. I loved them, then there was that huge fight and they disbanded and I kinda grew out of the whole 2000s style.
I still listen to them all the time xD i forgot about them for a while, but my other half is obsessed to ended up getting back into their music. Can't believe I forgot how good they were

I'm stuck between "Badlands" by Halsey, "DAMN." by Kendrick Lamar, and "Lemonade" by Beyoncé.

I know all three of those albums have very little in common and should seemingly never be in the same sentence, but I have a very wide musical preference. The only music genre I don't like is Country.

Can we count the Halo Reach soundtrack?
Because, like, that's my favorite album.
It has a ton of different songs on it, so... I count it. :grinningteeth:

I can't decide, so here are the ones I keep going back to:

Hospice or Burst Apart by the Antlers.

Impermanence by Peter Silberman.

Walking With Strangers by The Birthday Massacre.

It's a cast recording rather than an album album, but Hamilton has to be my favorite. Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll and Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer's Drum Hat Buddha are some of my other favorites.

Also thank you for reminding me that Breaking Benjamin exists and that I love them!

Demon Days by Gorillaz or Attitude City by NSP. Gorillaz has a mix of various genres like alternative and electronica, while NSP typically consists of synthpop or rock-oriented comedy songs.
I have a strange taste in music...

View attachment 308739

Dear Agony by the band Breaking Benjamin. The lyrics of each and every song are beautiful, and so very emotional

Forever and ever the scars will remain~
Give Me a Sign kills me every time. Breaking Benjamin= incredible.

I'm stuck between "Badlands" by Halsey, "DAMN." by Kendrick Lamar, and "Lemonade" by Beyoncé.

Castle, off Badlands, is one of my anthems. I also loved the mashup with Melanie Martinez's Dollhouse. Off DAMN., DNA. is my fave. Off Lemonade, everything??? Probably 6 Inch, because my child is featured on it. But yeah, I love your taste.

Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll!
Dude. Dude. I love that album so much T.T Either The Phoenix, Alone Together, or Just One Yesterday. I literally can't choose between those three.

Okay I literally can't choose a favorite album, or even a few favorite albums, because that'll just end up being a list of albums I like and it might be a lot.

Dude. Dude. I love that album so much T.T Either The Phoenix, Alone Together, or Just One Yesterday. I literally can't choose between those three.

I saw them live on that tour, and Alone Together will have a special place in my heart forever because standing in a crowd of several thousand people singing it is essentially a religious experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back