• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Father and the Nanny (Werfolf x Batool)

I suppose we can do our characters up on the character tab, and intro I guess I can do something since I'll be the father and daughter

Henry Ingleton was the vice president of Hemlock Industries, after looking after his daughter Amy for 2 years, he had to go back to work, he thought things would be fine with how things were but as work started to occupy more of his time he had decided to hire a nanny to look after his one and only angel in the world. After a long time he believes he has found one that may be the right one for that position as he sends the woman his address which is a hotel pent house remodeled for a normal living area as he takes the day off to await the nanny to arrive so he may see her himself.

((I'm not very good with detail... This is generally more than my average..))

Amelia took a deep breath. After the last child she was a nanny for, she couldn't help but be wary. She always did her best but that night with the child got way out of hand. The kid was a brat! He kept lying to his parents telling them that Amelia was the worst nanny ever and that she wouldn't do anything for him. Now, Amelia stood in front of the penthouse door. She took another deep breath and knocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
((thats fine, thats about the same amount that i write, its only usually intros I write a lot))

Henry would be in his suit because he had been accustomed to wearing it all the time as he was with Amy at that time as he left her to go answer the door "Good morning, are you perhaps Amelia?" He would ask curiously. Though he was the person on the phone that talked to her before he looked a lot younger then what most people thought of him.

Amelia blinked and looked up at the man infront of her. "Yes, you must be Mr. Ingelot," she said with a nod, reaching her hand to shake his. She offered him a warm smiled.

"Yes I am, thank you for coming, please come in." He would step to the side to let her in "Sorry for the short notice for hiring you, it's just that with things happening at work I'm finding it quite hard to spend with my Amy and I don't really know anyone that haste time to look after her"

"That's fine, Mr. Ingelot," Amelia said sweetly and stepped inside. "I'm sure me and Amy will get along great while your at work. Is there anything specific I should know, though? About Amy that is." She said.

"Hmm well I know she loves to draw, she's quite good at it I must say but I'm her father so I find anything she does amazing" he would laugh a bit "and she may not look it but she understands a lot more then people think, though I'm not sure if talks to others in school because she doesn't talk about it" he would close the door when she entered "i'll show you to her" he would start walking into his house more to where Amy was

Amelia nodded and took a deep breath. She followed Mr. Ingelot deeper into the house. "What about food? Any allergies? Or places she likes to go?"

"Well her favorite like any other kid is ice cream" he would chuckle a bit "She doesn't have any allergies as far as I know since she has never had a reaction to anything, and she tends to enjoy going to the playgrounds, though... that was only with me, like I said before... I don't think she gets along with most kids for some reason..." he would sigh with a bit of a worry tone to it as they entered the living room and she was sitting down on a kids table with a A3 size paper and she was drawing on it "Amy, come greet our guest Amelia, she's going to be looking after you when I'm away"

Amy would look and nod as she put down her drawing pencils and turned to get off her chair as she walked over cheerfully a bit as she stands infront of both of them A:"Hi Amelia, I'm Amy, its nice to meet you, do you like to draw?" she had a cute and adorable tone to it as she smiled

Amelia smiled at how genuinely sweet and childlike Amy seemed from her fathers description. She nodded at him and smiled. She walked into the room and her heart just about melted. "Hi, Amy," she said and was about to continue to introduce herself but Amy's father spoke before she could. She smiled. "I love to draw, I hear your quite the artist," she said.

"ngnn" she nodded "do you want to draw with me?" she asked while swaying a bit with her hands behind her. Henry would reply "Hang on sweety, I'll need to show her around the place first ok?" Amy replied "ok papa, I'll stay here until your done" she would skip back to the table where she would hum to herself as she continued her drawing "You ready for the tour of the place Amelia?"

"I'd-" Amelia smiled as she gazed at the child. She looked up at Henry. "Yeh, I'm ready," she said, smiling slightly.

Henry would show her around their home, such as their kitchen the bed rooms, bathrooms, and then Amy's room which was full of drawings, some were actually quite detailed, to an extent. He then showed her where all the things are kept as well as a spare bedroom if she ever needed to use it "so Amelia any questions you need to ask?"

"No, this is great," Amelia said. "Thank you for the job," she nodded, "I promise you wont regret giving it to me."

"You look like someone that can handle the job, why don't you go visit Amy I'm sure she would love to get to know you" he would give a smile to her " you I'll be in the study for a bit, please don't hesitate to ask for anything"

"Ah right, I'll write you up a schedule of her usual days but I tend to put her to bed about.... Seven, eight o'clock

Amelia nodded. "Alright," she said. "Thanks," she said and left him to go find Amy. "Hi, again, Amy!" She said happily and sat down next to her.

Amy would look to her "Hello, are you here to draw with me?" she would look at her curiosly

"I'm here to take care of you," Amelia said softly. "And if you want me to draw with you then I'm happy to do so," she said softly.

"Its ok, you can draw if you want to, papa said I shouldn't force things on others so I'll do that" she would continue drawing humming to herself "Do you have a family Amelia?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back