• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fate's Rondo | OOC ≻≻

Auricula

a tropics girl at heart
Fate's Rondo
It is coming. The skies still have not been dyed red, the lakes black, but I know it is coming. I have foreseen it. Twilight will soon descend, fate inescapable. Surt will rise from Muspelheim. Many of the deities will fall from Vanir to Aesir. But this end will not be absolute. It is merely part of a cycle.

The people of this age could not tell you when the world ended, such a notion blasphemous. But there are some who could, some who know the story like the back of their hand. Some who had lived through it. Ragnarok, the end of the world, happened a long time ago. Long enough, at the very least, for Midgard to be repopulated once more and to advance. Even then, the nine worlds are shells of their former selves.

It is 19th century England. Britain's industrial base is expanding rapidly and it is the Golden Age of England, but chaos runs amok on the streets. Strange phenomenons have been occurring; some mutter about a zombie apocalypse. The dead don't quite stay dead and where accidents should not have happened, happen. Parts of the populace are afflicted by constant nightmares.

A section of a faction formed by Frigg, one of the few who survived Ragnarok, has arrived in England just a few weeks earlier. They seek the reincarnations of the dead Gods. Another group, from a different faction formed by Freya, is in England as well. Their intentions are different: their mission is to exterminate the group of sorcerers opening up portals to Helheimr. Progress will be far smooth however, not with so many conflicting agendas.

ic | cs | extras

Last edited:
SAVE ME FROM CLASS
also guys pls read the extras especially factions and magic. they're vv impt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back