• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fated

There is a fair bit that still has to be does so I'm looking to have the forum up later in the week. Until then this is going to be the template that you build your character off of some of the spaces will have to remain blank until all of the races are written up but we'll cross that bridge once we come to it.

Name:(Some will be a bit more unique than others for various reasons but I advise caution, one of the main goals is staying under the radar.)

Species:

Appearance:(Pics only so find a face claim I suggest downloading the chosen pic and then uploading it to ensure that everyone can see it. Morphs of multiple people also accepted.)

Age:(As few teens as possible the lowest allowed age will be seventeen.)

Height:

Weight:

S/O:

Personality:(Either a brief write up or a-list of their dominant traits will suffice)

Nature & Demeanor:(How they truly are vs. how they present themselves)

Style of Dress (SoD):(A description of how they typically dress)

Strengths:(At least three)

Weaknesses:(At least three)

Dislikes:(At least three)

Motives:(At least two of the character's goals or desires)

Affiliation:(This is one of the ones that'll remain blank until things are a bit more fleshed out)

Skills:(Mundane Skills at least three)

Hobby/Hobbies:

Bio:(Quality>Quantity)

@Nami @NickTonCutter @Dreaming Divinity @Caru @freya.alph @StormyDay @ambiguities @Bhlow @Envy @Jack in the Box

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here and working everything out lore-wise I'm also looking into making this a hosted project so that everything can be grouped so please just bear with me and we'll get this off the ground asap.

I'm still here and working everything out lore-wise I'm also looking into making this a hosted project so that everything can be grouped so please just bear with me and we'll get this off the ground asap.

Correction everything needed to get this party started is up and has been posted links are below check the lore, submit a character, and once you get the okay from me feel free to start posting.

@Nami @NickTonCutter @Dreaming Divinity @Caru @freya.alph @StormyDay @Bhlow @Envy @Jack in the Box @Huntress47 @Immi1

IC:  

OOC: 

Character Template and Signup:

Background, Setting, and Race Lore:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back