• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate Zero Interest Check

GoliathusRegius

Not a ghoul, nothing to see here
For this, I want all characters to be original, with none of the actual cast making an appearance.

So, depending on how many people are interested in this, either everyone gets to make and servant, or if a lot of people want to do this, then you have to be a master or servant. Obviously, being the partner, child or friend of your master would be fine even if a lot of people are interested.

As far as plot goes, it would be the same as the anime. Seven skilled mages summon seven servants in order to fight for the holy grail. Alliances, temporary or lasting the entire rp are welcome.

Well that's all I have for now, so, who's interested?

Edit: There is now a chacter sheet page, and ooc chat:
Fandom - Fate Zero New War CS (Open)
Fandom - Fate Zero New War OOC (Open)

Last edited:
Cool! I'll get to work making the ooc chat and character thread, this is my first time setting up a group so excuse any mistakes I make ^.^;

As long as you know how the holy grail war works (and if you don't I'll happily explain to you) you can join! The rp would be entirely with our own characters, so you don't need to know anything about the characters from the show.

I have always wanted Ghengis Khan to appear in the fate series as a Rider or maybe an Archer... I'm a bit interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back