• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Waltz

Noxx Hollow

The flyest nihilist
An RP I made in the past but never got an ending to

Sooo Starting off I'd like it if each person make a master plus a servant (I'll mix up the pairing) so I can keep the group more contained but I can have one of each if a lot of people join (I doubt that'll happen, though)

...Setting: Taking place within a separate timeline as fate stay night and fate/zero while still remaining in poor Fuyuki City. The city itself serves as a stage for a secret battle between seven Magi, for centuries seven magi compete in a violent battle to achieve a powerful artifact known as the Holy Grail said to be able to grant any wish to the winner of the secret war. These Magi all summon familiars known as servants the reincarnations of legendary souls from history called Heroic Spirits all possessing superhuman characteristics and weapons most with powerful abilities called Noble Phantasms. Each servant is summoned and placed within a specific class, Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker, Rider, Assassin and caster. Masters have temporary tattoos as proof of their participation in the grail wars called command spells, tangible miracles that can force a servant to accomplish something they otherwise couldn’t or wouldn’t do.

More Info on the series here: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/stay_night

Plot:

2004 the eighth Holy Grail war of Fuyuki, a full two hundred and four years since the founding and establishment of the first by the Tohsaka, Matou, and Einzbern and the grail war has since been corrupted, disabling its ability to grant wishes entirely without requiring the souls of all seven servants as a sacrifice something that only the three founding families knew about but still the wars continued without hesitation. In the second grail war Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Archer, Caster, Rider, and Assassin were all summoned normally, although the identity of Caster was never reviled as it was believed that he fell in battle fairly early on along with his master being killed, this couldn’t have been further from the truth. Rasputin the fake faith healer was summoned as that caster only having been buried three years’ prior after being assassinated in 1917. The mad monk of Russia learned of the holy grail war and its rules through his foolish master who summoned him, Rasputin then saw a way for his ‘faith healing’ to become something much more than a con he saw a world of order and obedience with all the world's people bowing to him as their true god. For his vision to become a reality he couldn’t continue taking orders from his master and saw fit to use his noble phantasm ‘False Miracle’ to break his masters own command seals the very things that kept him in check and kill the poor man.

Rasputin faded from view and found his way to the church the supposed safe haven of the holy grail war to dispatch its priest taking an entire arm filled with command spells as his prize. Of course, being a servant himself, he himself could not perfectly mimic a seal, but they all retained the ability to forcefully control at the cost of corrupting them. A second noble phantasm he made active use of being his ‘Faith Healing’ an ability that allowed him to falsify healing magic on normal humans while at the same time conscripting them to his control. Masters and Servants alike who made use of the Churches neutral ground fell for his lies in one way or another, often times without so much as resistance, the first duo to become his servants were Caster Pandora the Greek woman who released evils upon the world and her master who at the time both were trusting and timid making them easy targets. They were corrupted and disguised as church agents, Pandora was made to drive innocent humans to the church in search of healing where Rasputin would harvest them for mana before sending them back out into the world as empty husks. The Church was saturated in mana constantly providing more than enough to supply his growing collection of servants and masters.

The third grail war brought Saber Muramasa Sengo and Berserker Frankenstein’s monster to his doorstep, both were fairly easy to manipulate because of Sengo’s need to serve a lord and Frankenstein desperate for purpose, something the priest was happy to give. Masters who were conscripted would continually supply their servants with the necessary mana to function until they eventually died and the church would take over. By the beginning of the eighth grail war Rasputin had at least one of each servant class (two assassins) all under his control except one, the lancer Sun Wukong who was immune to trickery being a trickster herself, but he helped the priest out to ease her own boredom for the time being pretending to be controlled.

Servants in use cannot be used by players

- Sun Wukong (Lancer)
- Muramasa Sengo (Saber)
- Frankenstein's Monster (Berserker)
- Robin Hood (Archer)
- Pandora (Caster)
- Augustus Caesar (Rider)
- Jack the Ripper (Assassin)
- Arachne (Assassin)

Rules:

- No Godmodding. That's pretty obvious.

- No auto hitting / dodging. Example: 'Char kicks boss into the face.' Good example: 'Char kicks at the boss's face.' If the first thing happens, the boss would have no chance to dodge at all, and would instantly take a hit. Thus 'Auto Hitting.' You can auto hit while fighting very weak, normal enemies, but not stronger characters.

- Don't use servants from Fate stay night or Fate/Zero.....also no servants that have ever previously been summoned by anyone in any form of the grail war thus far, this includes all games, anime etc etc I.E I want to see completely original servants.

- Try to at least post once a day. This is to make sure the RP stays alive and keeps moving. If everyone sticks to this one rule, there should not be any issues.

- Try to keep posts at least one to two paragraphs if possible.

- If a person has not posted in two weeks aka 14 days, that character will be...re-purposed

Character Listings

I'll update this as need be as for now its blank

Servant Classes

Saber

Lancer

Archer

Rider

Caster

Berserker

Assassin

This looks interesting. I have an idea for a Rider, Saber, Caster, and Archer. Just need some more explanation on the system and such...

Whoa wasn't expecting to get this many people 2 more well 1 being i'm willing to play at least one set to good guys XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back