• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Waltz

Noxx Hollow

The flyest nihilist
Ian Temero Ian Temero Birdsie Birdsie Hanarei Hanarei @MrEvilMexican SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords

Heres your OOC guys chat amongst yourselves here also I know who called who kinda

Saber - Taken
Caster- Taken
Rider - Taken
Berserker - Taken
Assassin - Taken

Archer - Open
Lancer - Open

Decided amongst yourselves who gets what

Characters
Junk thread
IC

Servants in use cannot be used by players

- Sun Wukong (Lancer)
- Muramasa Sengo (Saber)
- Frankenstein's Wife Monster (Berserker)
- Robin Hood (Archer)
- Pandora (Caster)
- Augustus Caesar (Rider)
- Jack the Ripper (Assassin)
- Arachne (Assassin)

Last edited:
Weird, I don't think I got a notification for this.

Not sure whether Akiko getting Rider is a good idea or a terrible idea. Well, haven't even seen them yet, so who knows?

Hanarei Hanarei
Uh-oh. My master also uses blood magic. And I made it out to be a lost form of magic...

Although, looking at it there are some differences, so there might not be a problem.

That being said, my characters will be up soon (within the hour).

Hanarei Hanarei
Uh-oh. My master also uses blood magic. And I made it out to be a lost form of magic...

Although, looking at it there are some differences, so there might not be a problem.

That being said, my characters will be up soon (within the hour).
Oh was that? Lol well it be cheating, but it was my Master concept for a previous Fate RP that fell through several months ago. ^^;; I mean if you want we can talk about it over PM to sort it out if you like, the idea itself might be compatible even if its the same one given its a distant connection as well. ^^

Its okay, all the best ones are already there anyways is all. *Drops mic and runs off for dear life before she gets attacked* XD

tenor.gif

*runs*

just noticed there's an awful lot of females both servants and masters....Has the RP turned into wifue wars?

Wow, I was just about to say something like that myself. I wonder if Berserker or Rider are gender-flips...

Kind of annoying that the two best Servants for Akiko are the only ones still not taken, but whatever.

I remember wanting to play Archer, but I can't even remember who I had in mind for it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back