• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ultimatum OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Should I use the lighter purple? I have a feeling that the purple I'm using looks too black.

Prince_ Prince_ Hurry up and make a shitty filler post so Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 has some sort of incentive to also post which sets it up allowing me to post for Saver right after Assassin skedaddles so he can assault Lancer Ryuga and make the observation that she isn't Fafnir based on cup size alone!

Haha you got schoolwork!

Oh wait... next week is my orientation and all and then the week after is school. Nuuuuuu!
Shut it, you hag. Must be nice not going to school, huh. HUH?! Don't need to go around flexing it, for the love of all things eldritch. Nobody wants your wrinkles anyways, you old prune, so take your stupid, long dead highschool fantasies and shove it somewhere where I won't see them!

Shut it, you hag. Must be nice not going to school, huh. HUH?! Don't need to go around flexing it, for the love of all things eldritch. Nobody wants your wrinkles anyways, you old prune, so take your stupid, long dead highschool fantasies and shove it somewhere where I won't see them!
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back