• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ultimatum OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
LostHaven LostHaven
You really did it, bastard... Two Sabers, haah? Then as Ruler, I must destroy one and let the other live.... an abnormality to the War must be resolved, after all.

Also, does Saver's ability to communicate with Phantasmal Beasts mean that he can talk to Alwyn's Magic Crest? Technically, it's more like a "semi-sapient Phantasmal Plantform" but still. It'd be kind of funny if he could convince it to do stuff.

While it is technically classified as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm, this attack also tears apart Reality Marbles.
Oi. Anything that destroys Reality Marble is Anti-World by nature of existence! You can't just tear through True Ether and claim you can't tear through True Ether!

*Continues lore-grumbling*

I just finished the PM CS but I forgot to add a bit more detail to my Noble Phantasms. Once I do that, I'll post the identity-hidden CS on the CS thread.

In true Fate protagonist fashion, Ray mistakenly believes that he has a hidden thaumaturgical talent for bringing inanimate objects to life. Just how Shirou believed he had to convert a nervous connection to create a new magic circuit every time he used magecraft, or how Ryougi believes she can kill even God using MEoDP, when in reality any Ultimate One would kill her in 1.5 seconds.
I mean to be fair Shiki *can* kill gods. Ultimate One's are more the planets themselves than gods and since they don't have the same concept of death then yeah the MEoDP wouldn't work on them just like they don't work on Arcueid at night since she also loses the concept of death during that time.

I mean to be fair Shiki *can* kill gods. Ultimate One's are more the planets themselves than gods and since they don't have the same concept of death then yeah the MEoDP wouldn't work on them just like they don't work on Arcueid at night since she also loses the concept of death during that time.
Can, plausibly, yes. Excepting that Gods/Divine Spirits no longer exist because Alaya keeps sucking up Gaia's bits like a petulant fatbag being spoonfed bits of natural yogurt and pooping out pollution and waste.

The only things godlike that remain is Arcueid and the Ultimate Ones, and she would find killing either of those to be... (drumroll) spiritually taxing (badumtss.)

Heh, spiritually taxing, get it? Because they're conceptual entities that came here to tax our lives for killing their little sister: the third from the sun. No? No? No funny? Am I autism? Ok, I go now..... *hides back in his hole*

Can, plausibly, yes. Excepting that Gods/Divine Spirits no longer exist because Alaya keeps sucking up Gaia's bits like a petulant fatbag being spoonfed bits of natural yogurt and pooping out pollution and waste.

The only things godlike that remain is Arcueid and the Ultimate Ones, and she would find killing either of those to be... (drumroll) spiritually taxing (badumtss.)

Heh, spiritually taxing, get it? Because they're conceptual entities that came here to tax our lives for killing their little sister: the third from the sun.
There is always a difference between the ability to kill and the ability to fight against in Type Moon.

Shiki wouldn't be able to fight against a divine spirit or a servant or anything like that but she could definitely kill them. Just like how Kiri Nanaya couldn't fight against those with oni blood but he could definitely kill pretty much every one of them that he ever targeted up until Kouma

There is always a difference between the ability to kill and the ability to fight against in Type Moon.

Shiki wouldn't be able to fight against a divine spirit or a servant or anything like that but she could definitely kill them. Just like how Kiri Nanaya couldn't fight against those with oni blood but he could definitely kill pretty much every one of them that he ever targeted up until Kouma
True. Kouma is kind of bullshit, though. Pretty sure he's Servant-level in combat ability.

I was actually considering making my Master something similar to Kuzuki. He got kidnapped by the same organization that trains hitmen and then locked up in a shack and told to practice a spell over and over until perfection, elevating what'd be the equivalent of a "Magic Missile" until the point it became something like a "Magic Nuke." Except instead of a magic missile, it'd be something more pedestrian, like a curse or a cleaning spell.

Imagine a cleaning spell, but upgraded to Level 100. It cleans out blood from your arteries, bio-electricity from your brain, prana from your magic circuits, and life-force from your very soul. All in a day of the janitor's work.

Also not sure why I just hit you with that non-sequitur. I wanted to use this as a conversational topic for some reason.

Uh guys. I was planning on taking a break reading to get some time to my self, and then nearly 2 days passed so I’m just going to drop out. Clearly I underestimated the power of being antisocial. Sorry guys.

Ruler: *squints*
Ruler: Ah.

Should I invite you to the seekrit PM?

Also I just have this feeling that my character's a bit underpowered, so I was thinking...

... what if her NP that creates planes

can also turn things into planes?

Think Saint George's NP, except instead of dragons, it's planes.

Should I invite you to the seekrit PM?

Also I just have this feeling that my character's a bit underpowered, so I was thinking...

... what if her NP that creates planes

can also turn things into planes?

Think Saint George's NP, except instead of dragons, it's planes.
You can create planes? Who are you, the Wright brothers? Also, up to you: the moment Ruler sees you, he'll know who you are and what you can do anyway, and either you or Hells will give me the CS then. If you find it more convenient to do it now, go ahead. No pressure.

Uh guys. I was planning on taking a break reading to get some time to my self, and then nearly 2 days passed so I’m just going to drop out. Clearly I underestimated the power of being antisocial. Sorry guys.
Damn it, seriously? Where do we find a Berserker now?

You can create planes? Who are you, the Wright brothers? Also, up to you: the moment Ruler sees you, he'll know who you are and what you can do anyway, and either you or Hells will give me the CS then. If you find it more convenient to do it now, go ahead. No pressure.

Damn it, seriously? Where do we find a Berserker now?
In a location.

*takes a peek at Crow Crow 's Servant. Sees Model Kit Building as a skill.*

Ryuga: Ah a fellow woman of culture I see

*Sees Machine type Trace Ability.*

Wait a minute....

*Looks over Colossus of Caster NP.
Summons a Mecha.*

OH SHIT!!!!

In other news, Fate/Ultimatums cast in a nutshell.

Saber: Crossdressing @$$hole
Lancer: Gender Swapped Magus with dragon loli powers
Rider: Good doggie *Pet's head*
Caster: Holy Sh!T! Is that a Medea reference?!
Berserker: Sorry buddy. Your (BOY!!!)friend is not here.
Archer: Ore wa Gundam!!! ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , you seeing this?)
Assassin: He's a Grimm. He's a Reaper. Uh! Grimm Reaper!
Avenger: Nooo~ Faffy! ;-;
Ruler: It's just Keirei but not a villain.
Saviour: A pervert. Nuff said.

What's wrong? Hurry up and summon me already!
Eh... I might just wait to do a post till next week.

raw

Dude, this will be beautiful. Especially since both you and him are outsiders to the Nasuverse. This will be fuckin' great.

I am technically an outsider too, so I'm pretty much winging it and lowkey apologize to Crow Crow cause idk what I'm doing half the time lol.

Also Crow, it's Takumi from discord, so heyo. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back