• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night RP

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
You've watched Fate/Stay Night? Good.

Fate Stay Night: Eternal Grail War

Right now, we are in need of a few masters, preferably an evil one.

You can also RP as a servant, and we honestly don't care who this servant is. Hell, you can even be Jesus or Arthas the Lich King. We don't even care if your servant is Chuck Norris.

Right now, we need two more masters because hell, we only have three masters and five servants. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CLICK THAT DAMN LINK.

Fate Stay Night: Eternal Grail War

(I have plenty Waffle cookie...And your can't hide your stalker statue even with hidding the last page you visit! xD )

Hey! I realize this is from forever ago but I recently got into Fate thanks to a friend of mine and REALLY wanna rp it if this is still up and active!

alrighty! Well my friend and I still wanna have our own rp but are unsure how to set it up. Is there any chance you could show me your old rule system/set up so we can use that?

alrighty! Well my friend and I still wanna have our own rp but are unsure how to set it up. Is there any chance you could show me your old rule system/set up so we can use that?
Do contact me if you do manage to set it up
For info on LORE I'd suggest you look at OtakuDaiKun or Tsiah IV on YouTube

Why is this post from 2016 out here getting my hopes up? :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back