• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dreams

Alright, my character won't be a grand servant. Feel free to make super OP servant and be one.

Just putting it out there,

Jack the Ripper was and still is a modern legend, a 'creepypasta' that actually existed, putting more strength in his/her existence than any (supposed) fictional being.

And yet her Fate appearance is...less than appropriate. She even seems LESS scary than Florence Berserker "I'LL FUCKING HEAL YOU" Nightingale.

I think it's just funny that 'fear' makes a Black Servant, given that one prime candidate for them is also one of those you just want to hug.

Just putting it out there,

Jack the Ripper was and still is a modern legend, a 'creepypasta' that actually existed, putting more strength in his/her existence than any (supposed) fictional being.

And yet her Fate appearance is...less than appropriate. She even seems LESS scary than Florence Berserker "I'LL FUCKING HEAL YOU" Nightingale.

I think it's just funny that 'fear' makes a Black Servant, given that one prime candidate for them is also one of those you just want to hug.
what do you want? ._. make slenderman a cute anime waifu?!

You're saying you'd accept a Grand Gilgamesh?...

If so, then fuck yes. The carnage would be so glorious to behold.
Grand Servants are chosen with a set of very specific requirements. I'm pretty sure 'arrogant pricky arsehole' isn't one of the requirements

Grand Servants are chosen with a set of very specific requirements. I'm pretty sure 'arrogant pricky arsehole' isn't one of the requirements
I'm pretty sure 'op servant' is one of them, but I won't argue.

And there goes the scene I planned:

What? GILGAMESH is evolving!

GILGAMESH evolved into GRAND SERVANT!

I'm pretty sure 'op servant' is one of them, but I won't argue.

And there goes the scene I planned:

What? GILGAMESH is evolving!

GILGAMESH evolved into GRAND SERVANT!

true. But the duty of a Grand Servant is to defeat the 'Seven Calamities' and the last thing I need is an overpowered AF servant walking around killing everything BUT the Black Servants. but meh, if nobody else wants to be a grand servant, sure you can have Grand Gil

what do you want? ._. make slenderman a cute anime waifu?!
No, what he's saying is that the concept of these Black Servants being stronger doesn't make sense. Honestly this all seems more focused on being strong instead of having a good RP with reason and logic behind it, so I'm out.

Oh, and by the way Caster Gilgamesh in Fate GO had the potential to be a Grand Servant, so yeah.

I've added a table of contents in the Necronomicon, which explains the Shattered Dream (a bit more thoroughly) and the nature of Black Servants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back