• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dreams

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Mages, they tried so hard. So hard to reach the root, by performing a ritual known as 'Heaven's Feel.'

Foolish children, they were.

The rituals soon became ritual slaughters, aspiring children, and heroes of legends past. All doomed, in this unending bloodbath. However, during the fourth war, a Heroic Spirit was summoned. A Heroic Spirit, even the might of the Grail could not contain... And so, the dream began.

King Arthur shattered the Grail, to no avail. Fuyuki was engulfed in searing hellfire, and the child that survived, would grow up, would face his destiny. Yet he defied it. Instead of the evils of the Grail being unleashed upon the world, it was destroyed. And so, ended the nightmare.

Or so they thought.

The evils of the world was expelled from the grail, yet the Clocktower's attempts in dismantling the Grail led to only disaster. When one evil is expelled, another takes its place. Lies, spread through humanity's hivemind known as 'The Internet.' Stories, told by adults, to scare the kids. And all the world's fears and terrors accumulated into this construct.

And so, the Nightmare's resurrection...
------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, welcome to my second Fate/ rp. (my first one was completely slaughtered by the site update T-T)

This RP takes place a few years after the Clocktower's attempt to 'dismantle' the Greater Grail. Instead of dismantling it, however, they merely expelled the evil from it. Yet, something more powerful than the Angra Mainyu took its place. This new evil was called 'The Shattered Dream.' However, magi fail to understand its origin, and how it took effect. The Shattered Dream was the embodiments of myths and lies told by adults to the children. The resulting terror and fear instilled into the children materialised into the Shattered Dream, and filled into the Grail.

The sight for this war will be Sydney, Australia. (yes, where the Harbour bridge is). So yeah. Alongside the standard seven servants, there will be three 'Black Servants.' They are the embodiments of The Shattered Dream, and usually take the form of creatures described in horror movies, creepypasta and stories told by adults to the children.

For the sake of Comparison, each Black Servant rivals the power of Artoria Pendragon, and may well surpass her. If Gilgamesh were serious about fighting one, he'd be able to defeat one Black Servant with some difficulty, he'd be able to barely hold against two, and all three will deliver a serious beating, even to Gil.

HOWEVER, among the seven original servants, there will also be a Grand Servant (first come first serve), who will not only get to be adressed as Grand --- also gets to have a power boost against the three Black servants, also gets a boost against Black Beast (if it should ever come to that.)

Rules:
-Standard RPN rules, no need to explain
-Can I have at least one paragraph per post? I don't want too much detail. Just don't give me tiny one-liners
-Canon servants are allowed. But I hope some of you are more creative than copy-pasting a servant from the typemoon wiki.
-I am always right
-If i am ever wrong, refer to the above.
GOLDEN RULE!!! (not to be confused with the servant ability)
At least one post per two days, or get the hell out of my RP. (unless you give me a heads up beforehand)

Original memebrs (who may still be interested)
Birdsie Birdsie
Tarazul Tarazul
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
NerdyFox NerdyFox
Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
Jean Otus Jean Otus

Roles:

Overseer: Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Ruler: LostHaven LostHaven

Master: Birdsie Birdsie
Master: Susanoo Susanoo
Master: @Koss
Master: Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
Master:
Master:
Master:

Saber (seiba): Jean Otus Jean Otus
Lancer (ransa): Severia Severia
Grand Archer (gurando acha): Birdsie Birdsie
Assassin (asashin): Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
Rider (reida):
Berserker (basaka): Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel
Caster (kasta): Tarazul Tarazul

Black Assassin: LostHaven LostHaven
Black Berserker: Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Black Saber: Birdsie Birdsie

Table of Contents: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fate-shattered-dreams-the-necronomicon.322526/

Last edited:
May be interested?

Of course I'm still interested. I think I'll go with...Rider.

(Y'know unless that person wants to play the same servant class again. Then I'll stick with Saber.)

Last edited:
Interested. I assume there're also masters available? Though if I could reserve I kinda want to play an Archer.

Interested. I assume there're also masters available? Though if I could reserve I kinda want to play an Archer.
Archer is kinda reserved for a member from the old roleplay. Should Birdsie Birdsie decide he didn't want to GIRUGAMESSU then yeh you can have acha

is it canon? because if it is, i'm gonna guess it's karna
No. I'm a FGO player and have considered both Karna and Scath. However, I prefer original personality and background as it's more fun to write and have more freedom.

No. I'm a FGO player and have considered both Karna and Scath. However, I prefer original personality and background as it's more fun to write and have more freedom.
lol i think everyone here will know the identity of at least one of the black servants xD

That sounds mostly like a you problem but since I know how much of a pain in the side he can be...

Well, not sure how I could help anyway. I'll wish you luck and pray that you get it though.

(If you're playing a master too you'll need A++ ranked luck just to make sure you're not stuck being his master again.)

Jean Otus Jean Otus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back