Fate/Resurrection OOC Thread

Alright, all the prep work is all taken care of. All that remains is filling up the slots. Somewhat disappointed the slots aren't filling as fast as the last RP of this sort that I signed up for, but I suppose patience will pay off.

If any of you happen to know any active, detailed roleplayers that wouldn't mind taking on an extra RP, do send them our way. We have a criminal amount of open master slots, and newcomers to the franchise are more than welcome to join in as a master.

Last edited by a moderator:
281.jpg

I'm around... probably going to act to fill in an empty spot most likely... hopefully a servant (to change it up since I always tend to be Master) though probably end up a Master since so many slack on being a Master. ^^;;

We need more masters, but then we also need to fill three servant roles. We just generally need more people.

We need more masters, but then we also need to fill three servant roles. We just generally need more people.

Aye... its why I'll be waiting to see what happens. ^^ I'm flexible enough to go whichever way is needed, its why I'm not dedicating to a spot until I need to pick one out for sure. 

With the exception of anyone who's already PM'd the GMs regarding their role, we are temporarily closing servant applications. We really need to get more people to apply for master roles. If we can get at least four full teams, we can start early.

Its funny, the last game it was the Master's that somehow filled up first. Probably those same people (like me) were trying to swap over to servants. ^^;;

Its hidden so only GMs can see it. ^^;; Instead of doubling my text in a post it posted what I said twice. I'd delete it but the forums don't let you delete posts.  >.<

... and... it just did it again... this site really is just messing with me anyway it possibly can. 

My form should be done tomorrow. Got to finish the Personality and give it a look over. 

Well Phayne wasn't brief at all in his. Feel free to make a full-on CS if you want, I can't say how much of it Darkholme will use but there's no law saying you can't make it as detailed as you want.

I sent a bit of one... kind of went on a short splee about the character... and suggested every detail on the character and explained in length how I roughly would place their stats in terms of each comparing to one another... along with a general gist of the fighting style... and then vague ideas of a Noble Phantasm (a few potential ones). ^^ I'll just make a pretty version given it all works out or take what is given to me and pretty it up even if I just see it. ^^

Well Phayne wasn't brief at all in his. Feel free to make a full-on CS if you want, I can't say how much of it Darkholme will use but there's no law saying you can't make it as detailed as you want.

I did say i was gonna go crazy with it  :P  

Ha take that! At least when I did mine I went into a several paragraph splee about my character suggesting and not telling (and maybe held back a lot more in my head I wanted to add and avoid going on a rambling about my character further).

I embrace my laziness which is why I've given Darkholme the bare minimum needed to make my servant. He can do the work for that sorta thing.

I just tend to get a rush of ideas and my mind goes crazy and creative. One of the funnest parts to me is coming up with a character. Actually devised up a Master concept as well just going on a tangent that I found fun I'll probably save for another game (different then the one I mentioned before actually). ^^ 

I'm super sadistic sometimes with character I swear, I always end up finding a way for a lot of my characters to have some tragic back story, often going off the deep end with dark stuff, granted I vary rarely ever do a brooding character even with that. Much more fun when its run beneath the surface haunting them and shaping them in a way most don't realize until they see more into it. 

Do also like the powers and abilities bit too, that can be enjoyable as well. Literally my Shinigami in a bleach RP I have has a Zanpakuto that is based around 'love' though in more of the obsessed 'yandere' way instead of something you think more like having healing abilities and what not. xD  

Alright, some quick instructions to everyone here:

If you've been approved for a Servant role, please post a topic in the "Character Sheets" subforum with the class of your servant as a title. (Saber, Rider, etc) Leave the actual post body blank, or post some filler text in if the forum requires a minimum character count. I'll be editing in character sheets as I develop them. Also, we've only received servant profiles from 4 out of the 6 current registered servants. The sooner I get everyone's profiles in, the sooner I can do all the character sheets.

If you've been approved for a Master role, please start making characters! We've got four approved masters, but zero character sheets from them. Same as above, please post in the "Character Sheets" subforum with the posted character info form filled out. Don't worry about making it look exceptionally pretty, we'll be taking care of that aspect as well. Just make sure everything on the form is filled out.

If you have any questions regarding character creation, feel free to PM me, as I'm the one handling everything regarding CS.

Yo everyone. New master here. I look forward to RPing with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back