• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Out-of-Character & Episode Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
From the wrong thread:
I think I came up with the perfect episode idea!

The crew was sent to a mission by Wrauglo Kacvadua, the Freakazoid Dictatress and member of the Alliance Council, to find their race's first cosmonaut who got lost into space during their first mission to space travel.

What does everyone think?

(You're welcome, Rustbolt.)

One thing I thought I should point out: this series will solely take place in the Milky-way Galaxy and just that galaxy. The reason why? Because, realistically, it is virtually impossible to actually attempt intergalactic travel and, if it were to be possible, then we need something that is a lot faster than the speed of light, and even then, the journey would take millions of Earth years. So, it's better for this series to be interstellar rather than intergalactic.

One thing I thought I should point out: this series will solely take place in the Milky-way Galaxy and just that galaxy. The reason why? Because, realistically, it is virtually impossible to actually attempt intergalactic travel and, if it were to be possible, then we need something that is a lot faster than the speed of light, and even then, the journey would take millions of Earth years. So, it's better for this series to be interstellar rather than intergalactic.
Ok then

I think the reason why the second episode is inactive is that no one was told ahead of time it was active. After all, the site doesn't always give you notifications on EVERYTHING.

If I recall... Threads take a while to be upped some times. It should be up by now, for sure.

But if that's not the problem, it's probably just being busy. And that worries me.

I, uh...

I deal with people's problems because they're clearly incapable of doing them themselves.

It never works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back