• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Out-of-Character & Episode Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank you both! I've not used a character in this category at all - I never really touched on this combination. Honestly, the first impression is the most important, and I hope she continues to impress.

Her finished file is 'here', just in case you wanna read the whole thing.

>I be back to roleplay more the next day. Just so you don't panic if I vanish.

Whoops, 'Eyeing them up like Susan' for some reason that seemed like a good way to shorten it 😂 idk why

>Wait 1 hour and a half for a reply
>Nope.avi
>Gotta sleep

"Hopefully, it will be worth the wait." -Gabe Newell

It's me again. Here to assess the 'damage done' in terms of 'what do we know about them' to my two. Not a lot of damage so far, but here you go.

Kokoro
By the way, I'm a ghost! (Ghost)
Die and try again (Died by explosion and resurrected, in doing so giving her fire/explosive powers)
With great power comes great responsibility (Her powers, including her ghost stuff, is weaker)

Bowe
They treated me a monster, so I became one (Planet genocide)
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD! (Self explanatory - her eating habits)

No place like home (4+ years out on one planet before the Roborgs showed up to mess it up)

Last edited:
And here I am 'yet again', trying to think of an idea for my potential third character, though I might delay it on purpose because it's not been too long since Bowe was introduced (who I think has made a pretty good impact thus far).

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I've gotta catch up now. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Also, I think I’m gonna have her brother be alive, but he’s not really gonna know it’s her. They had a bit of a...... complicated relationship when the ship exploded. So if anyone wants to be his character, that’s cool, otherwise I’m probably just gonna be him.

Assuming it's the same species, and you made that species, I'd say they'd be better in your hands.

I mean, only the creator knows their creations better than anyone else, after all. As we speak, I'm trying to put together a new character, too.

Hello!

Whaddya think of the last part of the story with Susan sending the Alliance Council an email? More specifically, the Email font that I've added.

Heya, Rustbolt!

I quite liked that - a nice touch. Am I allowed to expect one of those at the end of each episode?

Likely. Likely not. But for right now, I'm trying to come up with the second episode of this sci-fi series!

... I need to go rewatch some Star Trek: Voyager episodes at some point.

I understand. I suggest thinking of the plot first and naming it after.

In the mean time... To the drawing board! *accidentally crashes into the 'drawing board'* D'OH!

Aye! I may put up a filled out character template in soon. But hey! I'll see what I can think of!

That it did! It's looking pretty fresh, but now we gotta get used to it all again... Doy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back