• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Missing Link (A Cyberpunk-Themed Doubles Grail War with Fandom Characters as Servants) [RE-OPENED]

I'm interested, but also a bit concerned since this would be the first time I used canon characters (I tend to stick to ocs so I don't have to worry as much about keeping them 'in character'; I could probably get away with picking a silent protagonist for the false servant)...

I'm interested, but also a bit concerned since this would be the first time I used canon characters (I tend to stick to ocs so I don't have to worry as much about keeping them 'in character'; I could probably get away with picking a silent protagonist for the false servant)...
Eh, you'll probably do fine

Would an original shielder true servant be okay, since there isn't a full canon shielder? (The only shielder we see is Mash, who is a demi-servant)?

Would an original shielder true servant be okay, since there isn't a full canon shielder? (The only shielder we see is Mash, who is a demi-servant)?
So long as you've done your research, then you should be good.

In that case, I believe I'll be going for true Shielder Aeneas. False servant undecided but I'm leaning towards false caster Ren Amamiya/Joker.

Assuming I have time, that is, as it takes me a bit to make a normal character sheet and for this I have to make three.

I'm interested and hope to make it this time.
I'll take the True Caster/False Assassin combo.

What classes are left?

Last edited:
True Servants:
Caster
Archer
Shielder

False Servants:
Lancer
Caster
Assassin
Thanks!
I'll stick to the True Caster/False assasin combo.
I'll slowly work on my triple sheet later today.
I have an idea for both servants but I still have questions.
1. I wanted to make a true servant based on japanese deity Inari and after research I found out there's an Inari servant in Fate but it's a rider. Can I make a Inari true servant that is a Caster?
Though I have a second idea for a True caster, which will be based on the egyptian goddess Bastet. Is it alright for the True servant to be an antropomorphic being?
2. For the false assassin,which of the three Demon Slayer characters would work best?( There's also Tengen Uzui,but since I had him as my servant in the previous Fate RP I wanted to use something different.)
-Obanai Iguro

-Muichiro Tokito

-Zenitsu Agatsuma

For the Noble Phantasms for the fake servant,as I saw in other characters's profiles,it can also be locations important to the servant?

Last edited:
Though I have a second idea for a True caster, which will be based on the egyptian goddess Bastet. Is it alright for the True servant to be an antropomorphic being?
We have a Catgirl archer named Atalanta. I think its fine as long as its not too animalistic. Also make sure to nerf its godly feats because we don't do EX ranks here

We have a Catgirl archer named Atalanta. I think its fine as long as its not too animalistic. Also make sure to nerf its godly feats because we don't do EX ranks here
I nerfed Bastet and made her an Hybrid similar to her egyptian goddess counterpart. Also nerfed her as you suggested.

I do need help to find a Noble Phantasm for Zenitsu I saw that other servsnts in the CS had Noble Phantasms linked to locations that had to do with said servant. I thought of doing something similar.

Last edited:
that depends on the Servant's own importance to the history of said world and their mental capability to recreate said scenery via Magecraft.

To my understanding of the manga, Zenitsu doesn't seem like the kind of Saber to have such an NP associated to him since he's a member of that organization to begin with. Would make sense if you switch Zenitsu with someone like Kanou whose clan was associated with the healing resorts.

Alternatively, if they had a very specific weapon attributed to them, use that instead as your NP.

As an Example (using one of my submitted characters)
Lyn possesses both the Sol Katti and Mani Katti. The two swords are ancient weapons that can only be wielded by the one they deem worthy. The two blades were acquired by Lyn after many hardships, first gaining the Mani Katti from the Sacaean Sanctuary when she repelled a bandit invasion. The Sol Katti was a gift from the Great Sage Athos, who wanted her to save the world alongside 2 other Lords.

Alternatively, if they had a very specific weapon attributed to them, use that instead as your NP.

As an Example (using one of my submitted characters)
Lyn possesses both the Sol Katti and Mani Katti. The two swords are ancient weapons that can only be wielded by the one they deem worthy. The two blades were acquired by Lyn after many hardships, first gaining the Mani Katti from the Sacaean Sanctuary when she repelled a bandit invasion. The Sol Katti was a gift from the Great Sage Athos, who wanted her to save the world alongside 2 other Lords.
I used the Nichirin sword as his noble phantasm as it's one of the only thing the members of the Demon Slayer Corps can use to slay Demons. As an NP it would be more effective against demonic or supernatural enemies or anything with the darkness attribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back