• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/No Order Revival OOC

Matoaka (Archer) is the Servant of Lucas.

Also I'll post in a few hours.

Ouch, ignored...

For Masters, there's also me playing Lucas and TelisOldField playing Barr.
Not trying to ignore, I think I corrected it within my most recent post. Any Master whom would like command Artoria is more than welcome. As long as they hold Command Seals, or their cause is just. Her Master is more of a formality.

Not trying to ignore, I think I corrected it within my most recent post. Any Master whom would like command Artoria is more than welcome. As long as they hold Command Seals, or their cause is just. Her Master is more of a formality.

Don’t take it seriously, was just joking around.

BlightGiver BlightGiver Artoria giving you the "Once over" Just seemed like something she would do lol. After all she recognizes good warriors when she sees them. Also Dragonruby Dragonruby It's chill, for any reason you need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. She only looks scary, but I think as Kings go she's a much more comforting face then Gilgamesh, but perhaps not as charismatic as Ozymandias or Iskander.

But she is the god damn king of knights though! So thats certainly intense

Is this still open? If so, can i make a master who is a mob boss?
Still open, yes. But how do you plan to integrate the mob boss thingy? It may be viable if this RP use regular F/SN holy grail formula. We're not though, what the hell a mob boss doing in the middle of Antartica?

...Wow. I missed so much because of lack of notifications.

Will try to get a post up once I finish reading everything.

If anyone wants to Master Rider, let me know. Otherwise, I'll need to make him an npc master to get him started.

BlightGiver BlightGiver
I see more than 3 skills is allowed. I limited/adjusted his skill set to accommodate the rules, but may I edit to match more with his original design (makes it easier to keep track of the character I'm using in multiple rps)? It's fine if the answer's no btw. He's a 3* when summoned to Chaldea anyway so his skill sets seem fine enough though lack of magic resist for a pious/saint char bothers me a bit=P

...Wow. I missed so much because of lack of notifications.

Will try to get a post up once I finish reading everything.

If anyone wants to Master Rider, let me know. Otherwise, I'll need to make him an npc master to get him started.

BlightGiver BlightGiver
I see more than 3 skills is allowed. I limited/adjusted his skill set to accommodate the rules, but may I edit to match more with his original design (makes it easier to keep track of the character I'm using in multiple rps)? It's fine if the answer's no btw. He's a 3* when summoned to Chaldea anyway so his skill sets seem fine enough though lack of magic resist for a pious/saint char bothers me a bit=P
Sure.

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania its funny you choose Ozymandias. I've always imagined that Archer (Matoaka) was closest in appearance and "feel" to Nefertiti in Fate. I've considered for a long time on getting her properly commissioned by an artist. If I ever do I would use pictures of her as a base example of how I imagine Matoaka. Just add in tattoos, different clothing, pink hair, red eyes, and a little curvier.

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania its funny you choose Ozymandias. I've always imagined that Archer (Matoaka) was closest in appearance and "feel" to Nefertiti in Fate. I've considered for a long time on getting her properly commissioned by an artist. If I ever do I would use pictures of her as a base example of how I imagine Matoaka. Just add in tattoos, different clothing, pink hair, red eyes, and a little curvier.

View attachment 564861

Really? That's cool. Well I suppose I'll know who Ozy is soft on. It's still my dream to get Ozy but alas I'm but a poor f2p player :'( Also why do I do this two myself I made the master's personality a wee bit incompatible with Ozy's welp I see drama in the near horizon.

Hey folks... real sorry but... it... really .. Really seems i'm kinda screwed for continueing...

I got a slog for a job that takes up way to much time and energy so.. i don't think it's gonna get any better.

So I will sadly have to go... but to those of whom who are connected to David, feel free to puppet and use him to your delight.

Otherwise... I am truly sorry but I cannot stay.

Hey folks... real sorry but... it... really .. Really seems i'm kinda screwed for continueing...

I got a slog for a job that takes up way to much time and energy so.. i don't think it's gonna get any better.

So I will sadly have to go... but to those of whom who are connected to David, feel free to puppet and use him to your delight.

Otherwise... I am truly sorry but I cannot stay.

It's tooo bad, but real life comes first. I appreciate you say this though.

Regarding David. Except someone wants to claim him, I think I would prefer to make my own chara, it's still possible since we're still so early into the game.

BirbSqueezer BirbSqueezer how about you?

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys, I think I will withdraw from this RP. I just think this RP is not for me.

While trying to write a master. I realized that I don't really understand what and how the setting is. I never played FGO so a lot of things still bugging me, even after I asked questions and read wikis. This is why I avoid creating a master in the first place. I really tried to understand but I just can't. Anyway, you guys just continue and have fun!

I love how I didn't receive any notifications at all Saturday. Time to catch up on this Backlog. Also, welcome Ozzy, Lancer may be a tad sweet on you. PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Man, Sessyoin Kiara is tough as all hell; so far, I managed to craft the perfect team to get to her final hp break. After that, I can use the command seals to get everyone back; once I purchase the KP allowing that in the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back