• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Millennium End

Uriah stared as the enemy Servant deployed his Noble Phantasm. Rider’s own volley would be partially deflected, thus minimising the damage towards Castet. Quickly, he deployed several more anti-magic blood vials towards Caster’s structure. He needed to slow down its activation in order to buy Saber more time to dispatch Caster, or at the very least force Caster into using one of his Noble Phantasms, revealing his identity.
As Uriah deployed his countermeasures, Rider quickly changed targets. He had to scatter the enemy’s forces. He realigned his ship, so that it was facing right towards the enemy Archer. Suddenly, with an incredible speed that belied its size, Rider sent the ship straight at the rooftop where Archer’s forces were gathered. He wouldn’t kill Archer with the charge, but he would shatter their formation.
S Slick416

d9341cb8cb182f9dbd7f31a7bec74c1f--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-karakterek.jpg
Saber
Steel clashed against steel and Saber's eyes shifted to an emerald-green and she let out an annoyed tsk before skidding to a stop. She rolled her eyes as Caster stalled for time as his towers rose, but rather than rushing in to interrupt him she insisted took the time to prepare something herself.

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty," Saber whispered a prayer, drawing a cross in the air in front of her. Despite the incantation she was not using a Noble Phantasm but rather a rite of baptism, a spell used by the church to banish spirits and demons. Normally Heroic Spirits were too powerful for an exorcism to work on, but in the hands of a saint it would be dangerous and if Caster was a spirit like she assumed, it would be deadly. "to bind Satan and all his evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers, principalities, along with all kings and princes of terrors, from the air, water, fire, ground, netherworld, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all demonic assignments and functions of destruction sent against me, and I expose all demonic forces as weakened, defeated enemies of Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all enemies of Christ present together, all demonic entities under their one and highest authority, and I command these spirits into the abyss to never again return."

A halo of light formed around Saber's head and she ran her finger up her sword, coating the blade in holy light and making it her tool of exorcism.

"I arise today with the power of the Lord God Almighty to call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround and protect, and cleanse with God’s holy light all areas vacated by the forces of evil. I ask the Holy Spirit to permeate my mind, heart, body, soul and spirit, creating a hunger and thirst for God’s holy Word, and to fill me with the life and love of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen."

Her prayer over and the rite complete Saber returned her attention to the enemy Caster. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up." She snapped, interrupting whatever he was saying to stall. "I know who you are, you creepy ass Grimm Reaper mother fucker. But if you've been summoned as a servant than that means you're now mortal, and how many people get to claim that they killed Death?"

She rushed Caster and as expected the smaller tower reacted. Saber's eyes flashed to sapphire-blue and she smacked the purple beam aside with her blade, her class' magic resistance on display. Just before she reached her opponent however she swirled the crimson cloak around herself and vanished before appearing behind him a second later, and in one fluid motion slashed through the bases of both totems and brought the blessed sword around to slice Caster in two.

Kloudy Kloudy

Uriah stared as the enemy Servant deployed his Noble Phantasm. Rider’s own volley would be partially deflected, thus minimising the damage towards Castet. Quickly, he deployed several more anti-magic blood vials towards Caster’s structure. He needed to slow down its activation in order to buy Saber more time to dispatch Caster, or at the very least force Caster into using one of his Noble Phantasms, revealing his identity.
As Uriah deployed his countermeasures, Rider quickly changed targets. He had to scatter the enemy’s forces. He realigned his ship, so that it was facing right towards the enemy Archer. Suddenly, with an incredible speed that belied its size, Rider sent the ship straight at the rooftop where Archer’s forces were gathered. He wouldn’t kill Archer with the charge, but he would shatter their formation.
S Slick416
Black

Archer just smiled. And then, he began to laugh heartily. "A challenge! Ha! And so early in the war! Very well! Now, my children, let us show this upstart the true might of Bohemians! Fire away! We had best be prepared to retreat, to course, but rest assured, Rider of Red, when this war has ended, you will have been bested by me, Jan Zizka!" Archer was quick to point his flail right at a specific spot then.

And like that, the cannons were firing away. However, they were coordinating their firepower, aiming for the specific area Archer had indicated. A barrage of cannon fire, aimed right for the very center of the enemy ship. With the ox carts being reloaded like, clockwork, it was bound to do some damage.

Saber
Steel clashed against steel and Saber's eyes shifted to an emerald-green and she let out an annoyed tsk before skidding to a stop. She rolled her eyes as Caster stalled for time as his towers rose, but rather than rushing in to interrupt him she insisted took the time to prepare something herself.

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty," Saber whispered a prayer, drawing a cross in the air in front of her. Despite the incantation she was not using a Noble Phantasm but rather a rite of baptism, a spell used by the church to banish spirits and demons. Normally Heroic Spirits were too powerful for an exorcism to work on, but in the hands of a saint it would be dangerous and if Caster was a spirit like she assumed, it would be deadly. "to bind Satan and all his evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers, principalities, along with all kings and princes of terrors, from the air, water, fire, ground, netherworld, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all demonic assignments and functions of destruction sent against me, and I expose all demonic forces as weakened, defeated enemies of Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all enemies of Christ present together, all demonic entities under their one and highest authority, and I command these spirits into the abyss to never again return."

A halo of light formed around Saber's head and she ran her finger up her sword, coating the blade in holy light and making it her tool of exorcism.

"I arise today with the power of the Lord God Almighty to call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround and protect, and cleanse with God’s holy light all areas vacated by the forces of evil. I ask the Holy Spirit to permeate my mind, heart, body, soul and spirit, creating a hunger and thirst for God’s holy Word, and to fill me with the life and love of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen."

Her prayer over and the rite complete Saber returned her attention to the enemy Caster. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up." She snapped, interrupting whatever he was saying to stall. "I know who you are, you creepy ass Grimm Reaper mother fucker. But if you've been summoned as a servant than that means you're now mortal, and how many people get to claim that they killed Death?"

She rushed Caster and as expected the smaller tower reacted. Saber's eyes flashed to sapphire-blue and she smacked the purple beam aside with her blade, her class' magic resistance on display. Just before she reached her opponent however she swirled the crimson cloak around herself and vanished before appearing behind him a second later, and in one fluid motion slashed through the bases of both totems and brought the blessed sword around to slice Caster in two.

Kloudy Kloudy
And it was at that moment that a bronze spear came flying through the air right at Saber of Red, hurtling at unbelievable speeds. Behind it came the massive hulking form of Berserker, having lunged into the air with his bronze longsword drawn, his teeth clenched before he let out a mighty battlecry. His target was Saber of Red, and he would not stop until she was destroyed.

Once he landed into he rooftop, he immediately charged the woman, sprinting right for her.

Caster of Black

Despite the dire situation, despite the clear disadvantage Caster was at, the servant for the first time decided to laugh. It was an ugly noise, sharp and hollow like steel grating against steel, and the two red eyes lit up again with magical energy. An anticipated air rose as Caster, instead of moving to try and fend off Saber, instead simply threw aside its own weapon.

"But how can one slay such a being... when you have been but a weak, foolish mortal all your life?!" As Saber reappeared behind it, Caster turned swiftly in anticipation to face her, but not nearly fast enough to do anything about the holy blade that rapidly approached; Saber of Red was correct in her belief that such a strike would indeed spell bad news for Caster. However, such a strike would never land as Caster activated a personal ability: Ghostly Apparition.

Immediately, Caster's entire form took on a translucent effect and the black mist that follow it thickened. As the holy blade came to cleave it in two, it would pass directly through Caster's chest with no resistance whatsoever. The interesting part here was that no damage had been done to Caster.

As Caster had evaded the strike by moving closer to Saber, the penetrating red gaze that contained deadly maliciousness drew closer into the other servant, who was close enough to realise truly what lay under the hood of that cloak, "I have killed everyone and everything for time immemorial. Even here, I am no mortal." With Saber's swing still in progress and Caster already too close with the added effect of catching her off-guard, Caster reached out with its hand, a thin pale structure of linked bones, deactivated its ability as the blade exited from the other side of its body, grabbed Saber by the throat and attempted to throw her into the oncoming spear. It had all been set up so that even the difference in agility would not allow Saber to dodge such planned coordination on Caster's part.

Meanwhile, the smaller totem that had been placed had toppled over, neatly cut at the base. The larger one had been carved in two as well, but strangely enough, it still stood. On closer inspection, one would realise that the totem was regenerating; more skeletal hands and creatures filling the crack to solidify the totem once more.

Back with Lancer of Black and Archer of Red, more of that strange magic had arrived to dismantle more of Caster's totems, the dark magic being sucked from them and causing them to fall. Soon enough, Lancer would have no more of Caster's totems left to support him.

Last edited:
Rider smiled. He saw the barrage coming towards him. He remained calm, Archer would have to pull out all the stops to deal with him, and he was clearly not all-in. He bellowed, with a voice that become synonymous with death during his reign upon the seas.
“Your inexperience betrays you Zizka! You have to learn to think in three dimensions of you want to fight me!”
In a manoeuvre so simple it seemed ridiculous, Rider willed his ship to sharply ascend straight upwards, out of the cannonballs’ path. Because they were all concentrated in one spot, it was easy to move out of their way. When the ship hung directly above Archer’s forces, he did something quite strange: he turned it 180 degrees, so that it’s cannons pointed straight down. He saw his master nearly lose his footing before he grasped hold of the railing. The other Masters would have to grasp onto something as well, lest they fall directly into Archer. His position secured, he screamed: “FULL BROADSIDE!”
Unlike the previous volley, this one was spread out more, the cannonballs following their normal paths. The spheres of death hurtled towards their targets.
S Slick416

Rider smiled. He saw the barrage coming towards him. He remained calm, Archer would have to pull out all the stops to deal with him, and he was clearly not all-in. He bellowed, with a voice that become synonymous with death during his reign upon the seas.
“Your inexperience betrays you Zizka! You have to learn to think in three dimensions of you want to fight me!”
In a manoeuvre so simple it seemed ridiculous, Rider willed his ship to sharply ascend straight upwards, out of the cannonballs’ path. Because they were all concentrated in one spot, it was easy to move out of their way. When the ship hung directly above Archer’s forces, he did something quite strange: he turned it 180 degrees, so that it’s cannons pointed straight down. He saw his master nearly lose his footing before he grasped hold of the railing. The other Masters would have to grasp onto something as well, lest they fall directly into Archer. His position secured, he screamed: “FULL BROADSIDE!”
Unlike the previous volley, this one was spread out more, the cannonballs following their normal paths. The spheres of death hurtled towards their targets.
S Slick416
Black

Sighing, Archer gave his reply. "Farewell, my noble children. It seems the enemy has us outmanoeuvred." After that, the Army of Bohemia disappeared, vanishing from sight. Once that was done, Archer quickly leapt off the rooftop, just as the massive, widespread broadside slammed into the position where he had just been.

For a moment, there was nothing. No sound came from the ruins as the dust settles slowly. There was no sign of Archer at all. Perhaps the Servant had been defeated?

"Rider of Red!"

If the Masters and Servants aboard Queen Anne's Revenge looked to the source, they would be greeted by a most unusual and amazing sight.

There was Archer of Black, grinning in triumph and hovering in midair, right above the ship.

Or rather, standing upon a platform hovering in mid air.

A platform made of handguns.

"Amazing, isn't it? This is another of my Noble Phantasms! And yet, even I wasn't sure if it could have been used like this! So, Rider of Red," he pointed his flail at him, "you called me inexperienced? Ha! Very well! I can play by rules! Question is," Archer began to speed away, the platform of guns acting as a sort of aircraft for him, "am I better at playing by them?"

Archer crouched down, holding onto the platform of guns with one hand as he flew away from Rider of Red's ship. As he did so, more guns appeared in mid air, hovering around him, pointed back at Rider's ship.

Patrick had been observing everything, and now, he was completely stupified at the sight.

Father Nathan caught up with him. "Where is Archer? I need to....." Following his gaze, his mouth dropped open as well. "You have got to be kidding me...."

Last edited:
Red - The Fae

"When did this turn into a penis swinging contest?" Asa crossed his arms before placing a hand on his forehead, closing his eyes and sighing deeply. "Caster." Despite the sudden rotation of the ship, Asa and Caster remained perpendicular to the ground. "Gentlemen please, can we stay on target here? This is a magical war not a battle of wits in a gentleman's club between comrades. Stop parleying and get to killing, or at least do something useful with all this fire power." As he spoke, Asa waved his arms through the air, weaving a sigil as easily as if he were making a xerox. He looked at the assembled enemies below and his left eye flashed gold again; a grin spread across his face.

"I'm starting to get a bit disappointed that I'm the only Master getting involved directly, besides Uriah. Wake up people. You either make casualties or you take them. I, personally, prefer the former. Now, answer my call and strike true, Caster, Tjiet Möl." The sigil Asa drew glowed a bright electric yellow. Before the sigil could become true lightning and strike, Caster snapped her fingers, and were one sigil had stood, there now stood nine. The nine layered themselves into each other until there were three sigils absolutely sparking with power.
12bcd4ed4f4ecbb62f27950ab70e6a3f.jpg
"It pays to have a competent magus to back you up doesn't it?" Asa smirked as the first sigil converted to lightning and lanced down striking the larger of Black Caster's two totems. The second sigil flashed up into the sky before crashing down towards Archer Black. The third sigil arced down and split into three; one for Black Caster, one for Black Beserker, and the final for Black Beserker's Master. "Masters really should take better care of themselves, on the battlefield." He said aloud, not caring whether or not the magus was hit. Already, he was crafting his next sigil, except this time it was obviously two different sigils.

@Everybody but specifically S Slick416 Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Black

The Chaos had erupted quickly, and it was clear that any and all negotiations were pointless by now. But still something bothered Lancer about what Archer had said.

"If you can't speak for yourself, then there is nothing to say." His tone was stern and somber, a far cry from the cheery facade he'd been carrying since he was summoned, but the change was undercut by the sound of explosions in the distance, the fighting had begun in full.

"You were right to be cautious it seems. I hadn't expected the rest of my team to come quite so quickly, nor either of them to be so quick on the draw. It seems this fight will be as bloody as ever..." This last bit carried the kind of sadness found only among those who had seen this before. "I won't keep you any longer, rejoin your team. And good luck." He turned his back and leaped away, a sign of trust, or a test of character, that this archer would not be so low as to shoot him in the back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red

Aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge Ichiko was setting up in the Captain's cabin along with Berserker.

"sounds like its getting rough out there." She scoffed sarcastically to Berserker who was busy propping himself up against a wall and didn't seem to register her. Ichiko shook her head, she had no idea what was going through his head but wasn't content to sit alone in silence either.

"You aren't well enough to go out there you know, I have to figure out what's wrong with you first." Surprisingly the servant turned his head at this. Ichiko turned back at him in suprise. "So you do know what I'm..." She was cut off as the ship turned tightly and she suddenly found herself falling towards what had been the back wall and then jerked again sending her back down, she braced for a hard impact but it never came, opening her eyes she found berserker holding her.

"Th-Thanks." She muttered and shifted around to hold onto his back as the ship continued to rock. "Alright, clearly this cabin thing isn't going to work. Let's try and find some solid ground..." Before she could finish her thought, Berseker leaped again, this time crashing through the back window of the Queen Anne. Before either of them new it they were plummiting through the air as a cacophony of cannon fire and magic erupted around them.

Red

Archer sighed, and called his familiar back towards him. "This truly is a chaotic battlefield," He murmured, turning away from the enemy. He could certainly be of use somewhere in the battle, but it would take some time to determine where he was most needed. "Father," He muttered, "Your experience would be useful here..." The white owl perched on his shoulder, and he smiled, petting it gently.

As the ship rotated, Augustina gripped the railing, catching her sister with another arm. There was little she could do here. Lancer, however, simply grinned and gripped his spear. He muttered a simple word, and glyphs appeared under his feet.

"Hey, Archer!" he shouted, running towards the enemy's floating platform, "There's an Archer I've been wanting to kill since the moment I was summoned!" He wove his path around the sights of the guns, though the basic tactics hardly made up for what was still a reckless charge. "You aren't him, but you'll do!"

Strength: B
Agility: A
Endurance: A
Mana: B
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B

Personal Skills

High-Speed Divine Words: C

Red - The Fae

"When did this turn into a penis swinging contest?" Asa crossed his arms before placing a hand on his forehead, closing his eyes and sighing deeply. "Caster." Despite the sudden rotation of the ship, Asa and Caster remained perpendicular to the ground. "Gentlemen please, can we stay on target here? This is a magical war not a battle of wits in a gentleman's club between comrades. Stop parleying and get to killing, or at least do something useful with all this fire power." As he spoke, Asa waved his arms through the air, weaving a sigil as easily as if he were making a xerox. He looked at the assembled enemies below and his left eye flashed gold again; a grin spread across his face.

"I'm starting to get a bit disappointed that I'm the only Master getting involved directly, besides Uriah. Wake up people. You either make casualties or you take them. I, personally, prefer the former. Now, answer my call and strike true, Caster, Tjiet Möl." The sigil Asa drew glowed a bright electric yellow. Before the sigil could become true lightning and strike, Caster snapped her fingers, and were one sigil had stood, there now stood nine. The nine layered themselves into each other until there were three sigils absolutely sparking with power.
12bcd4ed4f4ecbb62f27950ab70e6a3f.jpg
"It pays to have a competent magus to back you up doesn't it?" Asa smirked as the first sigil converted to lightning and lanced down striking the larger of Black Caster's two totems. The second sigil flashed up into the sky before crashing down towards Archer Black. The third sigil arced down and split into three; one for Black Caster, one for Black Beserker, and the final for Black Beserker's Master. "Masters really should take better care of themselves, on the battlefield." He said aloud, not caring whether or not the magus was hit. Already, he was crafting his next sigil, except this time it was obviously two different sigils.

@Everybody but specifically S Slick416 Kloudy Kloudy

Black

Archer scowled. He had anticipated for the other Red Servants to intervene, of course, but he also was not fond of having to face them. Thinking quickly, he summoned more handguns and even some hook guns, forming them into a multi layered shield. Hopefully, it would form some kind of defence against the attack.

And of course, Lancer came charging at him. He rolled his one eye, summoning more guns, about fifty, each one close to him and tracking Lancer. "Okay, now this is just getting tedious. Begone with you, stripling!" The guns opened fire at Lancer.

Berserker, meanwhile, was quick to put up his shield to block the blow.

Patrick, meanwhile, froze almost. Father Nathan, however, was quick to attack. Throwing a few crystals in front, he uttered a small incantation. The crystals enlarged, joining together to form a barrier.

SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords

Saber
Saber's blade passed through Caster and she let out a surprised gasp, or she would have if a hand hadn't wrapped itself around her throat. Caught off balance, she was unable to fight back as the undead mage tossed her. Berserker's spear slammed into her gut and Saber sreamed in pain as the force of the blow threw her several feet away, though she managed to catch herself and land on her feet. Groaning the red swordswoman yanked the spear out of her stomach and tossed it aside, quickly taking a defensive stance, the wound healing even as the Black servants watched.

She briefly assessed the situation. She was outnumbered, Caster could phase through her attacks and she knew nothing about Berserker, and while she could hit the tower she was unable to do lasting damage. All-in-all she was at a disadvantage. She watched the lightning streak across the sky towards their targets and made the beginnings of a plan. She spun around Berserker's charge, taking a quick slash at him with the exorcism blade, and wrapped the cloak around herself and vanished once more.

"Berserker, calm yourself." The invisible Saber called out, her voice, like the soft stum of a harp, echoed through the street. "You don't want to fight me. Madness has clouded your thoughts. Listen to my voice. Let me help you."
Saint - B
Saber's wounds heal at a visibly accelerated rate.

Voice of Peace - A
Saber's voice soothes crazed minds and temporarily dispels the Madness Enchantment.
Shroud of Saint Marina of Auguas Santus; A mystic code the gives the wearer the equivalent of Concealment - A (a "cloak of invisibility" if you will). (Note: Saber is not Saint Marina)

Kloudy Kloudy S Slick416

_________________________________________________________________________________​
Ashley. I have confirmed Caster of Black's identity to be Death, a troublesome opponent to have, and have managed to delay him though I can not stop him. Berserker of Black has also joined the fight so I am at a disadvantage. Unless you would rather I fall back, I may need to reveal part of my Noble Phantasm to even the odds.
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Caster of Black

As the bolt of lightning came down, Caster merely raised a skeletal hand and a purple energy shield blocked the attack effortlessly. The other lightning bolt struck the large totem of Caster's and left a large crater in its side, but as with before the space began to fill with more undead creatures as they wove themselves back into position.

However, the main point of interest here was Saber. She had fallen for its trap perfectly and had now become victim to Caster's Noble Phantasm. Caster raised its skeletal hand and it began to glow with purple energy. An identical purple hand print also shined at Saber's throat, signaling that she was indeed ensnared.

"Deserveth thy punishment, thoust hath failed thy fate. Suffer now, Death's Touch." And thus the passive phantasm activated, reducing all of Saber's parameters by one, including her noble phantasms, increasing all of Caster's parameters by one and allowing Caster to know where Saber is at all times.

"There is no escape from Death, Saber. All true heroes know this." Despite the enemy servant being cloaked, Caster turned those red eyes to glare exactly into hers, a soulless pair that told of eternity of the suffering of its victims. Two more totems rose up from behind Caster like two sentinels watching over it. They waited for but a few moments before unleashing a torrent of rapid-fire beams of magic. Saber may have magical resistance, but with her wounds, her reduced endurance and agility, even she would have a limit. And Caster would reach it eventually, eventually...

Stats:
Strength - C (B)
Endurance - C (B)
Agility - D (C)
Luck - E (D)
Magical Energy - A+ (A++)
Noble Phantasm - A+ (A++)

Last edited:
Ash sat, listening to Saber's report and looking at the map that had followed her. "Saber, if you have already confirmed one of these Servants, I would ask you to fall back. I think everyone would rather you alive with this information. You have done your task to the best of your ability, and came out with results better than expected, the name of a Servant." She then told Saber, hoping she had the time to fall back. "Death..." She then said to herself. "How interesting..." She added to herself.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

After Uriah recovered from the sudden tilting of the ship, he took a moment to assess the situation. He saw Saber being double-teamed by Berserker and Caster. He would not let their strongest class of Servant be killed barely an hour into the war! After he looked over and saw Archer retreat on a platform of guns, he shouted to Rider:
"Assist Saber, shield her!"
Rider watched Archer retreat, knowing that it would not be the last time they fought, before moving to execute his Master's instructions. He set his ship down between Saber and the totems, shielding her from their attacks. They were high-rank magecraft, far beyond the capabilities of humans. Their power was immense, and not to be taken lightly. Against Queen Anne's Revenge, however, it was like trying to extinguish a forest fire by pissing on it. It would take a Noble Phantasm to damage his ship, and a strong one at that.
He let loose another volley with a roar. This time, he split his targets. About half of the shots went towards Berserker, and the other half towards Caster. Each cannonball was the equivalent of an A+ rank attack, not to be trifled with. Even still, if a Servant were to die from just that, they had no business in this war. The real objective was to recover Saber.
"Get aboard Saber! We will retreat for now!" Uriah shouted, urgency on his face. He did not want to spend any longer in close proximity to Black's Caster. Something about him... disturbed Uriah. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just a strange one. Like... being back in the comfort of his mother's womb.
Kloudy Kloudy
Ian Temero Ian Temero
S Slick416

Saber of Red
Saber gasped again and stumbled as she felt Caster's Noble Phantasm take hold. She had infact been trying to leave the battle, not to escape but rather to go after the enemy master that was nearby. With Caster being able to see her now, he would also see something else odd. Saber was not alone. She was surrounded by a number of spirits who were all being affected by his power as well. Yet even in the grip of death, Saber was not worried. If anything she was more confident than ever. After all, the conditions had just been met for her to use her own Noble Phantasm.

She skidded to a stop and spun around. "I am the servant of my Lord," she began to pray, the halo forming around her head once more, "I am an instrument in your glory, a tool in the hands of the Master. It is by your will and your will alone that I walk this earth, that I speak your word, that I live and die. Oh God, I have been bound in chains by one who would control my fate. If it be your will then let it be so, but if it is not of your design then send your angel Zedkiel to free me! My Lord, I call upon your power now to shatter my chains, crumble my prison, and free me from bondage! -"

The incantation was interrupted as Rider of Red's ship flew in between them and while Caster would not hear the name of Saber's Noble Phantasm over the roar of the cannons, he would feel it's effects as all power he had over her vanished in an instance. She hopped up onto the deck of the ship, her halo shining brighter than ever before and brilliant white wings sprouting from her back.

"Thank you for the timely intervention, Uriah, Rider." The wings and halo slowly faded away as she thanked them, then she turned to whoever was present. "I recommend we collect our allies and fall back. We were not prepared for this battle and we probably do not want to be around for what ever it is Caster of Black is preparing." Caster of Black. Death. The next time they met she would kill him, this she swore.
Kloudy Kloudy S Slick416
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 & whoever else is on the ship

Saber
Saber's blade passed through Caster and she let out a surprised gasp, or she would have if a hand hadn't wrapped itself around her throat. Caught off balance, she was unable to fight back as the undead mage tossed her. Berserker's spear slammed into her gut and Saber sreamed in pain as the force of the blow threw her several feet away, though she managed to catch herself and land on her feet. Groaning the red swordswoman yanked the spear out of her stomach and tossed it aside, quickly taking a defensive stance, the wound healing even as the Black servants watched.

She briefly assessed the situation. She was outnumbered, Caster could phase through her attacks and she knew nothing about Berserker, and while she could hit the tower she was unable to do lasting damage. All-in-all she was at a disadvantage. She watched the lightning streak across the sky towards their targets and made the beginnings of a plan. She spun around Berserker's charge, taking a quick slash at him with the exorcism blade, and wrapped the cloak around herself and vanished once more.

"Berserker, calm yourself." The invisible Saber called out, her voice, like the soft stum of a harp, echoed through the street. "You don't want to fight me. Madness has clouded your thoughts. Listen to my voice. Let me help you."
Saint - B
Saber's wounds heal at a visibly accelerated rate.

Voice of Peace - A
Saber's voice soothes crazed minds and temporarily dispels the Madness Enchantment.
Shroud of Saint Marina of Auguas Santus; A mystic code the gives the wearer the equivalent of Concealment - A (a "cloak of invisibility" if you will). (Note: Saber is not Saint Marina)

Kloudy Kloudy S Slick416

_________________________________________________________________________________​
Ashley. I have confirmed Caster of Black's identity to be Death, a troublesome opponent to have, and have managed to delay him though I can not stop him. Berserker of Black has also joined the fight so I am at a disadvantage. Unless you would rather I fall back, I may need to reveal part of my Noble Phantasm to even the odds.
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Berserker quickly blocked the attack with his own sword, deflecting it with practiced ease. He was about to strike at Saber when she disappeared, and then he heard her voice.

It was calming, soothing, helped make him remember who he truly was....and thus, did nothing to keep his rage at bay. Thus, he decided to make this known, what with the Madness Enchantment temporarily gone.

Drawing back his shield, and with a now clear mind, Berserker activated one of his Noble Phantasms.

Rider of Red's cannonballs were suddenly intercepted by a flurry of fireballs, resulting in fiery explosions. Through which came the form of Berserker, his sword clutched tight, his jaw clenched, rage and anger in his eyes, his helmet and shield now aflame like a burning star in deepest ocean. And Berserker was heading right for the ship.

With a thud, he landed on the deck as well, crouching down. He glared angrily at the enemy, his eyes boring into them as he stood up. Then, he pointed his sword at Saber. "You," he growled, his voice still full of fury, the kind of fury a warrior feels in battle, "Saber of Red." He cast a glance at Rider and Caster as well, before taking a stance. "It will not be Death which claims you this war! That glory is mine!" And then he charged, his helmet and shield still aflame, kicking forward and drawing his sword up for a strike.

Strength: A
Endurance: B
Mana: D
Luck: D
Agility: A
N. Phantasm: EX

Instinct B
Eye of the Mine(False) B
Eternal Arms Mastership A

As they pulled away from the battle, Uriah was feeling quite content with their first engagement of the war until Berserker (he assumed) crashed down onto the deck of the ship with the force of a mountain.
“Shit! Rider!”
“On it, boss”
Rider had already sent orders to his crew. Berserker had entered his domain, and he would be made to pay dearly. The anger and fear built up over decades had transformed his crew into agents of destruction, living only to kill, rape, and destroy anything they came across. As a result of this, upon their summoning, they had become more than they were in life. Upon his ship, each and every one of his crew was a Servant. They couldn’t compare to the genuine article, of course, but they had quantity to make up for it.
“Don’t leave me out Berserker. I’ve got some bite, myself.” As he spoke, several crew members stepped forwards and shot Berserker in the head. The rest moved in, cutlasses drawn, ready to attack.
As this happened, Rider stepped away from the steering wheel. He unsheathed his cutless and took hold of his blunderbuss. He walked towards Berserker with a sense of purpose undoubtedle by any.
“Got enough fancy fire for me? I don’t burn easy.”
Crew Stats
D for all physical stats except strength, which is C, E for mana. No NP.
Cutlasses are C rank attack, Pistols are B rank
Ian Temero Ian Temero S Slick416 SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS (moderation)

Last edited:
Red

"Not good enough, Archer!" Lancer yelled, continuing his charge. As the bullets raced towards him, Lancer's body began to shift, growing a series of intertwining scales that wove around his armour. The bullets that didn't miss or meet Lancer's lightning-fast spear clattered harmlessly against the iron-thick scales. Lancer's voice, thick with the heat of battle and oddly deep, rang out: "This is my mother's blessing! It's not something the likes of you could overcome!"

Indeed, this protection must have been the result of a Noble Phantasm, a defence from a being close to a god. Lancer's charge continued unabated, and he slashed away at the guns covering Archer, shredding the enemy's improvised shield to pieces.

S Slick416

Red

"Not good enough, Archer!" Lancer yelled, continuing his charge. As the bullets raced towards him, Lancer's body began to shift, growing a series of intertwining scales that wove around his armour. The bullets that didn't miss or meet Lancer's lightning-fast spear clattered harmlessly against the iron-thick scales. Lancer's voice, thick with the heat of battle and oddly deep, rang out: "This is my mother's blessing! It's not something the likes of you could overcome!"

Indeed, this protection must have been the result of a Noble Phantasm, a defence from a being close to a god. Lancer's charge continued unabated, and he slashed away at the guns covering Archer, shredding the enemy's improvised shield to pieces.

S Slick416
As they pulled away from the battle, Uriah was feeling quite content with their first engagement of the war until Berserker (he assumed) crashed down onto the deck of the ship with the force of a mountain.
“Shit! Rider!”
“On it, boss”
Rider had already sent orders to his crew. Berserker had entered his domain, and he would be made to pay dearly. The anger and fear built up over decades had transformed his crew into agents of destruction, living only to kill, rape, and destroy anything they came across. As a result of this, upon their summoning, they had become more than they were in life. Upon his ship, each and every one of his crew was a Servant. They couldn’t compare to the genuine article, of course, but they had quantity to make up for it.
“Don’t leave me out Berserker. I’ve got some bite, myself.” As he spoke, several crew members stepped forwards and shot Berserker in the head. The rest moved in, cutlasses drawn, ready to attack.
As this happened, Rider stepped away from the steering wheel. He unsheathed his cutless and took hold of his blunderbuss. He walked towards Berserker with a sense of purpose undoubtedle by any.
“Got enough fancy fire for me? I don’t burn easy.”
Crew Stats
D for all physical stats except strength, which is C, E for mana. No NP.
Cutlasses are C rank attack, Pistols are B rank
Ian Temero Ian Temero S Slick416 SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS (moderation)
Black Berserker

Sensing the coming attack, Berserker quickly responded by ducking down to avoid the bullets, tucking himself into a ball, some simply knocking off the helmet harmlessly, though a few did manage to graze his skin. Planting his shield down flat, Berserker used it to roll himself over the deck, before kicking up and lunging at the crewmen. His helmet and shield still and blaze, he smashed into the ranks of the ghostly pirates, slashing, buffeting with his shield, burning anything which came close with a fireball, sending others flying. He was a flaming whirlwind of death, cutting, stabbing, kicking and knocking his enemies aside with practiced ease, sending them flying, as he started to sprint right for Rider of Red. His teeth were clenched at the new challenger, but he also launched a fireball at Saber of Red, aiming to incinerate her now.
Red

S Slick416
Black Archer

Archer quickly responded by having the gun platform take on a new shape.

Effectively, he turned it into a projectile weapon, sending it hurling at Lancer while he summoned more of them, grabbing onto and using them to steer towards somewhere more advantageous for his fighting style. In this case, he was going upwards, it would seem, aiming to put as much distance as he could between himself and the demigod. Then he noticed Berserker's attack.

"Seems you're ship is under assault. I would advise you return, least Berserker burn it to the ground."

Caster of Black

As Caster looked upon Saber, it noticed an odd occurrence; the enemy servant was surrounded by many other individuals of spiritual nature. Caster couldn't seem to reach out to them with its Necromancy either. It was strange, but it drew Caster a step closer as to discerning Saber's identity - a crucial detail given that Caster's own was so easy to guess.

As Saber chanted away, Caster noticed that it could no longer detect her, however it could feel the servant still being affected by the phantasm. So it was a cleansing noble phantasm spell of sorts, but clearly not an effective one. However an unfortunate detail it was; there were more pressing matters to deal with. Namely, Rider of Red had unleashed an attack directly at Caster. Whilst a lot of the whole attack had been negated by Berserker's own phantasm, a good portion of the cannon shots still carved their way through the air at it. Throwing forth a hand, a strong purple energy shield was summoned before Caster. Whilst it withstood the various hits with a flare of purple light haphazardly, it would not last. Caster entered its spirit form and finally retreated to the fourth and final location.

"The fourth diviner, a chaotic emblem of sorrow." Caster's final totem rose, a construct very worthy of the title 'skyscraper', the glowing orb at the top casting a significant glare down below even from such a great height. With all four pieces in play, Caster finished its spell with a chant, "Of the Four Corners of the World, giveth me thine domain. Surrender its people to my cause, from back whence they came to whereth thy return. Surrender your souls, I have need for your life."

And with that, an impossibly large bounded field was activated, spanning around the entire city in the shape of a square. Those caught within, excluding any servants or master of Black, would immediately feel their energy and mana draining as Caster began to steal their souls. Whilst the servants themselves would only feel slightly drained, their masters would have at best 30 minutes of life in them before they succumbed to the spell. Indeed, the same could be said for the innocent civilians that also resided within the city; a wealth of mana that Caster could utilize to achieve the previously impossible.

The spell itself was a high level construct that not even the most skilled of mortal mages could achieve, however particularly talented individuals could shield themselves for a short period of time, expending mana in the place of their own life forces. Unfortunately, it would only delay the inevitable, and not even Caster of Red could protect everyone on the Red Team without some kind of setup such as the kind that Caster of Black had used.

Hovering high up by its fourth totem's orb, Caster gazed down at the fighting impassively. It summoned its scythe once more, simply holding it at its side. Perhaps Saber would choose to ambush Caster again, it paid to remain vigilant. And then Caster remembered, Rider of Red's ship had easily deflected Caster's totem's laser earlier. Whilst the noble phantasm was indeed quite powerful, Caster had noticed the tiny detail that had accompanied it: a thin layer of extra shielding, likely as a result of the enemy Caster's handiwork.

Whilst such things were irritating, it did give Caster an idea. Using some of the mana it was currently harvesting from the local populace, Caster formed familiar purple shields around each skyscraper totem, to which the formed like bubbles around each before shrinking down to match its exact size. This protection added to the tower's regeneration would likely ensure its survival against an attack like that of Rider's or Saber's more easily.

Necromancy Caster - Caster has full access to all Necromancy magic as well as basic and advanced normal magic.

Rider grinned, a manic smile on his face. Instead of quailing before this titan, he would do as he had always done: strike hard, and fast. He sprinted straight at Berserker, screaming in fury. He fired his blunderbuss straight forwards in order to blind Berserker momentarily. Then, he put his plan into action. He dove straight at Berserker, his hand reaching out and grasping the flaming helmet he wore. It burnt his hands, but his Magic Resistance weakened it enough to make it bearable. His A+ rank Luck helped him as well, turning an unlikely scenario into something much more advantageous. Finally, as Berserker's shield slammed into Rider's chest, shattering his ribs and damaging his organs, he thanked the Throne of Heroes for his Battle Continuation. He was knocked backwards, slammed against his own ship as he struggled to stand. However, he had Berserker's helmet in his hand.
@Slick417
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS
Kloudy Kloudy (I'm going to finish the fight with Berserker before reacting to the Bounded Field. It will come, don't worry.)

Rider grinned, a manic smile on his face. Instead of quailing before this titan, he would do as he had always done: strike hard, and fast. He sprinted straight at Berserker, screaming in fury. He fired his blunderbuss straight forwards in order to blind Berserker momentarily. Then, he put his plan into action. He dove straight at Berserker, his hand reaching out and grasping the flaming helmet he wore. It burnt his hands, but his Magic Resistance weakened it enough to make it bearable. His A+ rank Luck helped him as well, turning an unlikely scenario into something much more advantageous. Finally, as Berserker's shield slammed into Rider's chest, shattering his ribs and damaging his organs, he thanked the Throne of Heroes for his Battle Continuation. He was knocked backwards, slammed against his own ship as he struggled to stand. However, he had Berserker's helmet in his hand.
@Slick417
SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS
Kloudy Kloudy (I'm going to finish the fight with Berserker before reacting to the Bounded Field. It will come, don't worry.)
(Um....gonna let a bit of this slide, such as controlling Berserker briefly there with the shield, as well the blunderbuss auto hitting. Here is the response)

Roaring, Berserker quickly barrelled at Ride, moving at unbelievable speeds, like a juggernaut, smashing through everything in his path as he reacted to the affront, quickly swinging his sword in an attempt to cut down the offending Servant. That helmet belonged to him, and had been enchanted by his patron goddess. To have it stolen from him....was a grave affront.

(Sorry for briefly controlling Berserker, Rider jumped at him as he was charging, Blunderbuss didn’t auto-hit just the smoke and light would have made it difficult to see)
Rider managed to orient himself just in time to see God before him. At least, that’s how it looked, for just a second before he realised it was Berserker. Not that that made it any better. He had a feeling that the creature before him could face gods down. The way he saw it, he had one option.
“Brace yourselves, everyone! Caster, hold them!”
Using the stat boost from his Avenger skill, Rider jumped into the air with incredible speed. The instant his feet left the ground he released the ship. It vanished in an instant, and soon, the only remnant that it had been there at all was the people hanging in midair in awkward positions. Rider felt his stats decrease as he left his ship, and grimaced. His jump had taken him out of Berserker’s path, but he could see the behemoth hanging in the air for the split second before gravity would take hold of him, and he shivered from the look in his eyes. He seemed to have made an enemy of two Servants in the same night. Possibly even his own team, if Caster was not fast enough to keep them from falling. However, the helmet in his hand made it all worth it, as he began his Plunder. Ownership of the flame Noble Phantasm passed from Berserker to Rider, and while Rider sighed In exaltation from the experience, he knew he had just made an enemy of the one opponent he could not reason with.
S Slick416 SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Ian Temero Ian Temero Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Last edited:
Saber of Red
The ship began to raise into the air Saber allowed herself to fall to her knees. She felt so drained, like when she had fasted for a week and a half. Even though her Noble Phantasm had successfully freed her from Caster of Black's, his had done it's damage and her Saint skill could do nothing to fix it. Honestly she was lucky to have gotten away with just that. Defence was not her strong point. She was a guerilla fighter, preferring to attack without warning, but this time it had been used against her. She had learned valuable information about their enemy, but still she was glad to have gotten out of there in one piece.

However even as the thought passed though her mind the entire ship shook. Saber looked up to find Berserker of Black, flames rolling of him, and when he called her out her face went pale. Never before had her voice backfired on her! She had expected that with the return of his sanity that he would begin question himself, but she had never expected him to be angered. What terrible things had he done in life that he would prefer to live in the oblivion of madness over the freedom of thought? "Oh you poor thing..." She whispered as she shakily climbed to her feet. Even with the boost that came with the madness enchantment gone, in her weakened state Saber stood no chance against Berserker but she wasn't about to die on her knees.

Luckily she wasn't alone, as Rider and his crew rushed in to fight. She raised her sword to join in, but instead found her vision full of fire. Shielding her face, Saber gritted her teeth as the flames burned her flesh, and fell to her knees once more. "Rider!" She called out to him, her charred skin repairing itself. "We need to get him off the-" She would have said ship, but the vessel had just vanished from underneath them.

Saber's eyes flashed to green and all the wounds from before vanished in an instance. "You fucking maniac!" She screamed, the unearthly gentleness in her voice gone, but replaced by something else equally unusual as her hair came to life. The crimson locks shot out and wrapped around the waist of all the masters that were on the ship and reeled them in, then the rest of her hair stretched out and latched onto Ride and pulled the group to him. "Save the orgasm for later and get you're fucking ship back in the air!" She snapped as Caster of Black's field covered the city and began draining all of its inhabitants. "I can guide you to everyone else we need to pick up, but only after you put something fucking solid beneath us!"
(Too many people to tag, so... @ Red Team)

As Patrick McCain stood watching, a figure slipped out of the shadows from behind him and grabbed him, yanking him back and placing a sword against his throat. "Call Berserker off now." The woman hissed in his ear, "Unless you want a new hole to breath from."

( S Slick416 I'm not really sure where Patrick is, what he's doing, or who's around him, but the woman has long crimson hair, violet eyes, a red armored dress, and Presence Concealment C)

Last edited:
(Sorry for briefly controlling Berserker, Rider jumped at him as he was charging, Blunderbuss didn’t auto-hit just the smoke and light would have made it difficult to see)
Rider managed to orient himself just in time to see God before him. At least, that’s how it looked, for just a second before he realised it was Berserker. Not that that made it any better. He had a feeling that the creature before him could face gods down. The way he saw it, he had one option.
“Brace yourselves, everyone! Caster, hold them!”
Using the stat boost from his Avenger skill, Rider jumped into the air with incredible speed. The instant his feet left the ground he released the ship. It vanished in an instant, and soon, the only remnant that it had been there at all was the people hanging in midair in awkward positions. Rider felt his stats decrease as he left his ship, and grimaced. His jump had taken him out of Berserker’s path, but he could see the behemoth hanging in the air for the split second before gravity would take hold of him, and he shivered from the look in his eyes. He seemed to have made an enemy of two Servants in the same night. Possibly even his own team, if Caster was not fast enough to keep them from falling. However, the helmet in his hand made it all worth it, as he began his Plunder. Ownership of the flame Noble Phantasm passed from Berserker to Rider, and while Rider sighed In exaltation from the experience, he knew he had just made an enemy of the one opponent he could not reason with.
S Slick416 SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Ian Temero Ian Temero
Black Berserker

When Berserker fell to the ground, he landed on his feet, leaving a small crater. His entire body was shaking in fury, his eyes focused on Rider of Red. His breathing was laboured as he gripped his sword tightly. The Madness Enchantment was returning to him as he prepared to attack.

Patrick was breathing harshly, scared. He held up his hand, ready to use a command seal and recall Berserker. And were it not for Father Nathan, he would have.

Nathan quickly took out a crystal, and poured his mana into it. With a few moments, it generated a blinding light, causing Patrick to gasp in pain.

And then Father Nathan used his own command seal to summon Archer back. The Servant appeared next to him, stunned, and then quickly summoned his weapons - in fact, summoning a few between Patrick's neck and the blade, sliding the barrel between them, while also summoning a few so that they were pointing at the woman's mid section.

"Threatening a boy? Not very ladylike, now," Father Nathan said, his face tense.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back